The Delhi Police, in concert with the Central Intelligence agencies, has busted a spy ring with a Pakistani diplomat as its kingpin. The diplomat, Mehmood Akhtar, working for Pakistan’s notorious spy agency Inter Services Intelligence (ISI), was detained by the...READ MORE
- India summons Basit, expels ‘terror’ diplomat
- SC to hear firm’s plea to continue DND toll
- ADB won’t fund Pak dam project for want of NoC from India
- Two jawans martyred in Pak shelling, mercenaries’ firing
- Mistry’s charges malicious: Tata Sons
- ‘Mystery’ letter takes gloves off
- You no longer need to pay DND toll
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Tata Steel announces mining partnership with Quebec govt
- Call drops: Telecom minister to meet CEOs on Nov 1
- Under-fire Dhoni faces tricky Kiwis Test in series-decider
- I am not training the way I used to train 20 years ago: Paes
- Indian-Americans raise over USD 10 mln for Clinton Campaign
- Theresa May praises British-Indians in Diwali message
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Breathe at your peril: Delhi sees month's worst air quality
- Add eggs to salads to boost vitamin E absorption
This Diwali, being innovative with gifts is the mantra. There is growing trend among people to shun the box of sweets and opt for creative goodies instead. Some like to keep to the Indian theme, while some come up with interesting options. To ease and increase your gifting woes, we bring you a wide range of unique gifting options. FOR THE LOVE OF PLANTS Time to kick sweets off the list this Diwali and gift people a beautiful planter to encourage more...READ MORE
- This election has turned my stomach upside down. It has been embarrassing. But I'll vote for policies, so it's Trump.
- Donate whatever small money to AAP, as your money would be useful to defeat the corrupt Badal regimen in Punjab.
- It's never easy to adapt a book into a film. The good part is whenever you get stuck, you at least have something to fall back on.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Friday, 28 October 2016 | R Narayanan | GhaziabadThis refers to the editorial, “Palace coup at Tatas” (October 26). With the ouster of Cyrus Mistry, the Tata group’s eponymous brand value has got a shelf-life tag. Mistry was inducted at a time when Indian and global economies were far from cosy. To assume that he must alone take...