- Hizbul Mujahideen chief's son arrested: NIA
- IAF fighter jets engage in special drill on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- Controversial Raj ordinance sent to Assembly select committee
- Xi gets stronger, his thoughts included in Party constitution
- Indian techies in US seek Congressional help for green card
- Rahul Gandhi mocks at GST again
- Foster father of missing 3-yr-old Indian girl arrested
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Jitu, Heena strike gold in air pistol mixed team event
Esha Deol names newborn daughter Radhya
Angry soldier's widow says Trump didn't know husband's name
Ronaldo eyes more FIFA success as Real Madrid dominate awards
Abe says his priorities are North Korea and aging Japan
Well done: Rajinikanth to 'Mersal' team
Prabhas' look in 'Saaho' revealed on his birthday
These kind of games will make Kuldeep, Chahal tougher: Karthik
Gayle denies exposing himself to masseuse
In a move to start the dialogue process with all groups, including separatists, the Centre on Monday appointed former Intelligence Bureau chief Dineshwar Sharma as the Special Representative of the Government of India to “initiate and carry forward” the...READ MORE
- CVC Act, SC verdicts flouted
- Teacher hits 9-yr-old in groin; senseless boy thrown in field
- Real estate promoters have tough day at SC
- Rajasthan Govt Bill to shield babus, judges stirs up hornets’ nest
- Rahul terms GST Gabbar Singh Tax
- Delhi’s watershed moment in war on pollution!
- SC takes U-turn on ‘mandatory’ Jana Gana Mana in movie halls
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Google refutes report of revenue sharing with news publishers
- HMSI expands scooter portfolio with all-new Grazia
- Swaraj opens India's new chancery complex in Dhaka
- 3 Indians among 6 arrested for smuggling protected animals in Nepal
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Diabetics at risk of postoperative cognitive issues
- Why depression raises risk of early death in women
Jaipur’s Nahargarh fort gets a new lease of life with the sculpture park, an art installation museum across its ramparts. By Palak Sharma If you hear the clang of steel pots and pans from the innards of Jaipur’s Nahargarh fort or chance upon the story of grain and bread as connecting all civilisations, don’t be spooked. Chances are that artistes Subodh Gupta or Thukral and Tagra are inside with their wares that have won acclaim from New York to Dubai. The Nahargarh...READ MORE
- Heartiest greetings to my dear friend @AbeShinzo on his big election win. I look forward to further strengthening India-Japan relations.
- Modelling came at a time in my life where I wanted to please people. I was just doing things to run away from my own problems. Being an actor helped me reflect on my own emotions.
- In the end, Ronaldo is ahead of the others. He had an amazing season and also accomplished all of his goals with the most prestigious of teams.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Tuesday, 24 October 2017 | M Ratan | Via MailThis refers to the article: "Creator of Pakistan, a hero in India" (October 23). At a time when Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's 200th birth anniversary was being celebrated with 'tributes to a legend', last week, it was heartening to read Balbir Punj's article demolishing "the charade of secularism" in regard...