Now that the Assembly polls are behind it, the Government is preparing for the Presidential poll. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to call a meeting of NDA constituents next week to discuss the strategy to elect the 14th President...READ MORE
- Abortive BRT to be reborn as panacea
- You can’t use your mobile without eKYC via Aadhaar
- Crackdown on illegal abattoirs raises UP meat sellers’ hackles
- ‘Obscene’ talk claims Kerala Minister’s scalp
- 2 terrorists killed; cop’s AK-47 snatched
- Hi-tech bid to restore Rashtrapati Bhawan’s pristine glory
- Campaigning gets up steam
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Lyon revels at extracting bounce at Dharamsala pitch
- De Kock defies New Zealand to get South Africa to 314
- Modi among Time magazine probables for most influential people
- Rebellion led Indian-American teen to $250,000 science prize
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Spiritual retreats may uplift mood, behaviour
- Talk therapy for depression? Brain scan may predict efficacy
Aadhaar documentation boosts customers’ confidence in the authenticity of profiles on matrimonial sites, reveals a survey According to the survey conducted by matrimonial website Lovevivah.com, maturity and compatibility of life partner lies high on agenda rather than their social status. The survey was conducted on 2000 active users of the matrimonial website, read a statement. The survey highlights the importance of Aadhar based verification. As many as 74 per cent users believe that adding the Aadhaar verification as a check has increased...READ MORE
- Prime Minister Modi has given new status to India. India is on par with superpowers like United States, France, Russia and China.
- We fully support the ongoing peace talks to resolve the Naga issue. Solution should be honourable and inclusive.
- Why don't we have data on amount of old currency notes deposited even now? Is the Government that incompetent? Or is it complicit?
- Women power: Emerging pattern
- Triple talaq must face the axe, and soon
- From Kamandal Versus Mandal To Kamandal Plus Mandal
- The more he fails, the more he's hailed!
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Monday, 27 March 2017 | MC Joshi | LucknowThis refers to the editorial, “Unpardonable conduct” (March 25). The conduct of Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad is unacceptable. He had not only beaten the duty manager on the Air India flight with his sandal repeatedly but had also tried to throw him down the plane for making him sit...