MOST READVIEW ALL
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said he “will find a way” to jail the rich who had after demonetisation stashed their ill-gotten wealth in Jan Dhan bank accounts of the poor, and let the poor retain their money. Defending his...READ MORE
- Fake notes fear led RBI to bar deposits in district co-op banks
- Inflation drove Centre to introduce Rs2K notes
- No wedding bells for Tej, Ramdev’s niece
- Cong’s crappy protest over demonetisation
- Believe it or not! Trains run at snail’s pace on UP stretch
- Payday strikes a sour ‘note’
- Army ‘exercise’ in Bengal rocks Delhi
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Govt unlikely to implement DBT in kerosene
- Government warns Jan Dhan holders against misuse of account
HEALTH & FITNESS
Dynamic and sparkling as ever and basking in the accolades of her latest release Kahaani 2, Vidya Balan shares her birthday plans, dealing with lows and the changing role of women on screen. By Unnati Joshi Actress Vidya Balan has done a lot of challenging roles in her career for which she has been applauded, appreciated, perhaps even underrated. But there’s one thing about her onscreen persona. She has always made people sit up and take notice, no...READ MORE
- Army has been deployed without informing the State Government. This is unprecedented and serious. Is this a military coup?
- For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love women and women love me. I love being a sex symbol.
- Prime Minister Modi is a prisoner of his own image, inflicting suffering on the people of India to protect his own persona.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 03 December 2016 | BP Srivastava | NoidaThis refers to the report, “SC: Jana Gana Mana must before movies” (December 1). The apex court’s ruling that the National Anthem must be played before the screening of any film, will instill a feeling of patriotism among the citizens. But the question is whether taking such a policy decision...