MOST READVIEW ALL
At least 23 people lost their lives and over 50 others sustained injuries as 14 bogies of the Utkal Express (Puri-Nizamuddin-Haridwar) derailed in Khautali in Muzaffarnagar, about 100 kilometre from the national Capital, on Saturday around 5.45 pm. The train, headed...READ MORE
- Triumph that left TMC supporters squirming!
- Nitish-led JD(U) back in NDA fold
- Merger talks on, we will give you good news soon, say EPS and OPS
- Sikka quits, but Murthy loses
- Teen follows Blue Whale, jumps off 4th floor, critical
- Refund extra fees or we will take over: CM to pvt schools
- 5-star hotel manager molests staffer, held
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- 'Over 30 lakh LED street lights installed, 50k of roads illuminated'
- Infosys to buy back 11.3 crore shares at Rs 1,150 each
- Narang focused on grassroots in search of Olympic shooting medals
- Sania, Bopanna out of Cincinnati Masters
- Trump studying options for new South Asia strategy: WH
- Indian-origin mom wants action over daughter's suicide in UK
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Loss of smell could warn of Alzheimer's disease
- Laser-based tool may help detect heart attack, stroke risk early
The MiTalks series on Health and Humanity is a journey through grit and determination, says Saimi Sattar Say ‘two’ as if you you are expelling spit and that is the first step towards beat-boxing, the art of mimicking drum machines using one’s mouth, lips, tongue and voice,” says Vineeth Vincent, beat-boxer and MC for the programme MiTalks on Health and Humanity organised by FICCI Heal. Vincent goes on to entertain the hall which is full capacity, with at least...READ MORE
- Rahul Gandhi does not know the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, nor has he tried to understand the Sangh. He does not even know the history of India.
- What bothers me is why are people more concerned about my pictures and not what is happening around the world.
- India welcomes the US's designation of Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist. This reflects the joint commitment of the two countries to firmly deal with terrorism.
- Doklam stand-off Now and Beyond
- India on the horns of dilemma
- Bangabandhu, the liberator
- Endless Adhocism
- Protein taken too much for Granted
- Birth of new interventions
- Docyard : Don’t ignore this pain
- cool corner
- Nawazuddin considers himself 'highest paid' actor in Bollywood
- More comfortable in non-glamorous roles: Nargis Fakhri
- Jaime King joins indie movie 'Ice Cream in the Cupboard'
- Jacqueline Fernandez, Aditya Roy Kapoor to walk for Manish Malhotra at LFW finale
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 19 August 2017 | MC Joshi | LucknowThis refers to the editorial, “Making health affordable” (August 18). Although 60 per cent rate cut for knee implants must come as a huge relief for knee patients but the question is whether, for the patient, the total cost of knee replacement procedure will go down in the same proportion. In...