Documents accessed by The Pioneer reveal that controversial meat exporter Moin Akhtar Qureshi used his proximity with former CBI Director AP Singh to favour influential people and extort money. The messages exchanged between Singh and Qureshi reveal tell-tale indications of...READ MORE
- CBI arrests ED’s former top cop in IPL betting scam
- Chhattisgarh’s Principal Secy held for graft
- SC arms peeved homebuyers
- Pak cancels gun licences of Hafiz Saeed, his aides
- BJP, Sena on a par in BMC as who’s who exercise franchise
- Mehbooba cuts band, baaja, baraat to size
- Modi pledges to change Bundelkhand’s destiny
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Sensex soars 97 pts ahead of derivatives expiry
- India wants certainty, transparency in US visa regime: Nirmala
- Buoyant India take on aggressive Australia in series opener
- Toss will have no bearing in India, says Lehmann
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Eating mercury rich fish may up neurological disease risk
- Heavy drinking may cause arterial stiffness in men
Chivas 18 Alchemy blends together monoscenic narratives of the five savants, each with an idiosyncratic luxe expressionism. By Devi Singh Thinking with the senses? The unfettered imagination, vision beyond any tangibility and a deepened interpretation which it brings along is something which the barriers of the eye can’t meet alone. We came in contact with such specious spectacles at the glitzy Saturday night affair at The Leela Palace raising a toast to the sublime transformations by the alchemists for the evening,...READ MORE
- Indira Gandhi’s aura was different, while the aura of Narendra Modi is diminishing. She was ousted in a poll but again accepted by them.
- Hrithik Roshan chapter is done and dusted, and it doesn't hold any relevance in today's time. It's over for me.
- Some people don't want to see a strengthened BJP in Delhi. Such frustrated people are creating rumours of differences.
- Agents of change or perpetrators of deceit?
- Israel cracks the whip, too
- Hitting the nail on the head: Excerpts from the Supreme Court’s order
- For them, violence and killing is legitimate
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Wednesday, 22 February 2017 | NS Ranjan | BengaluruThis refers to the article, “For Palaniswami, it will be a crown of thorns” (February 21) by Sandhya Jain. There are too many hurdles for the Edappadi Palaniswami regime. The new Chief Minister has little credentials for the post but has had greatness thrust on him. The Sasikala clan may...