A day after the Central Government gave its nod, the Tamil Nadu Government on Saturday cleared an Ordinance to enable the holding of popular bull-taming sport Jallikattu in the State. The Ordinance was signed by Governor Ch Vidyasagar Rao. The Prevention...READ MORE
- Alliance shaky as Cong, SP refuse to blink first
- Hurried Ordinance makes cruelty to bull no offence
- Kids faint in Bihar’s booze ban fetish for human chain
- Indian jawan captured by Pak is finally back
- Don of era to make America great again
- Tradition, Tamil pride triumph
- Last-minute hiccups in Cong-SP alliance
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- HP Inc announces moderate price hike across products
- Bengal business meet nets over Rs 2 lakh cr investment proposals
- Indian Americans celebrate as Trump becomes President
- Indian teacher pleads guilty to fraud charges in US
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Gut inflammation, bacterial changes linked to diabetes: Study
- Intragastric balloons better option for overweight than surgery
In this heartfelt interview with Unnati Joshi, Hrithik Roshan spoke about his film Kaabil, clash with Raees and how he manages to ground himself Hrithik Roshan may have been an industry child but considering dad Rakesh Roshan was not that successful an actor till he became producer-director, he took the worst of the pitfalls and shadow zones while growing up. He battled weight issues and body constraints besides being a rabbit-footed AD on his father’s sets attending on big stars. Yet,...READ MORE
- I want to personally thank Obama (and Michelle) for changing my life. His courage and compassion created equality for everyone.
- My father has care and concern for others. You can’t control the world; you can only control your reaction.
- Virat (Kohli) has showed a lot of trust in me and it was very important for me that people in the dressing room trust me.
- King Dhoni bows out Prince Virat takes guard
- The ultimate destroyer
- ICE and FIRE!
- My Lords, this is judicial adventurism
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 21 January 2017 | PN Saxena | Via emailThis refers to developments that have placed Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in the prime position in Samajwadi Party, ahead of the Uttar Pradesh Assembly election. This is a godsend for the Congress, which seeks an alliance with the SP and which, on its own, does not stand a chance in...