- Taj Mahal important, doesn't matter who built it: Adityanath
- Time for Ayurveda-led 'health revolution', says Modi
- Search on for missing Indian crew aboard capsized cargo ship: MEA
- RSS leader Ravinder Gosai shot dead in Punjab
- Bomb kills journalist who exposed Malta's ties to tax havens
- Panama Papers scribe killed in Malta car bomb
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ), Taramani, Chennai invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Programme of the year 2017-18. ACJ offers post-graduation courses like:
Reporting, writing and editing
Tools of the modern journalist
Key issues in Journalism
The Media, Law and Society
Mode of examination
The examination will be delivered online in real time and will be in two parts—
nTo test the applicant’s English language skills and facility and
nThe awareness of current affairs and general knowledge. It will also test the candidates’ writing ability and assess their analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
The morning session of the exam will be from 9.30 am to 11.30 am English (Paper Pattern) and afternoon session from 12 pm to 1.30 pm General Knowledge (Paper pattern). (The paper pattern may change this year as the exam will be delivered online).
Graduates in any discipline and students appearing for the final year exam of their bachelor programme are eligible to apply for admission to the ACJ. Enrolled students should provide their degree certificate to the registrar within the first week of commencement of classes. Students awaiting their examination results should provide their degree certificate latest by the end of February 2018.
After a careful assessment of applications, short-listed candidates will be required to take an entrance examination on Sunday, May 14, 2017. The interview will be conducted from June 1 to 5, 2017. The results will be announced on June 7, 2017. The examination will be offered in Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Patna, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bhopal, Lucknow, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Pune, Ahmedabad, and possibly other cities, depending on the number of applications received from a particular region. For more information, log on to http://asianmedia.org.in/.
- Inbrief 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Wanted interns 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Studycentre 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mindit 11 Oct 2017 | Ramesh Batlish
- ‚ÄėAn office nearby is loaded with benefits‚Äô 11 Oct 2017 | Ashish Agrawal
- Money matters 11 Oct 2017 | Sudarshan Motwani
- Culinary competition 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Teaching olympiad 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Around 23 lakh farmers have got registered so far in Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana launched today in Madhya Pradesh. The registration process was started from September 1...