- S Africa widens hunt for Zuma allies to India, China
- India best placed to leverage technology: PM
- DMK to convene 'all-party' meet on Cauvery issue
- Pak charges Rs 2.86L as route navigation charges on PM flights
- Mentally challenged person shot dead near J&K Air Force station
- FIR against Rotomac promoter for Rs 800 cr bank fraud: CBI
- PNB fraud fallout: CBI seals Brady House Branch in Mumbai
PDM Group, a leading educational institution of north India has collaborated with SAP Technologies, India, to incorporate SAP curriculum to its students. The programme explores the students and faculty to the latest SAP technologies and enables universities to integrate SAP software into their teaching by partnering to build technology skills. SAP Student Academy is designed to provide cutting-edge and effective SAP training to aspiring students. This will enable them to bridge the industry-academia gap and enhance their employability and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Chitresh Lather, CEO of PDM University, said: “PDM University is committed to ensure employment ready graduates and the collaboration with SAP India is a part of the many endeavors of PDM University in this direction. This tie up will enable the graduates to enter the corporate world with a competitive edge and he accepted as global professionals with a well-defined career path.”
Recently, PDM University has also collaborated with IBM Corporation through IBM Career education programme to offer an exclusive opportunity to Engineering and Management aspirants through futuristic Bachelor of Technology courses with specialisation in association with IBM such as — BTech in Computer Science and Engineering (specialisation in Big Data Analytics), BTech in Computer Science and Engineering (specialisation in Cloud Computing) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Analytics.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...