- Taj Mahal important, doesn't matter who built it: Adityanath
- Time for Ayurveda-led 'health revolution', says Modi
- Search on for missing Indian crew aboard capsized cargo ship: MEA
- RSS leader Ravinder Gosai shot dead in Punjab
- Bomb kills journalist who exposed Malta's ties to tax havens
- Panama Papers scribe killed in Malta car bomb
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
PDM Group, a leading educational institution of north India has collaborated with SAP Technologies, India, to incorporate SAP curriculum to its students. The programme explores the students and faculty to the latest SAP technologies and enables universities to integrate SAP software into their teaching by partnering to build technology skills. SAP Student Academy is designed to provide cutting-edge and effective SAP training to aspiring students. This will enable them to bridge the industry-academia gap and enhance their employability and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Chitresh Lather, CEO of PDM University, said: “PDM University is committed to ensure employment ready graduates and the collaboration with SAP India is a part of the many endeavors of PDM University in this direction. This tie up will enable the graduates to enter the corporate world with a competitive edge and he accepted as global professionals with a well-defined career path.”
Recently, PDM University has also collaborated with IBM Corporation through IBM Career education programme to offer an exclusive opportunity to Engineering and Management aspirants through futuristic Bachelor of Technology courses with specialisation in association with IBM such as — BTech in Computer Science and Engineering (specialisation in Big Data Analytics), BTech in Computer Science and Engineering (specialisation in Cloud Computing) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Analytics.
- Inbrief 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Wanted interns 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Studycentre 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mindit 11 Oct 2017 | Ramesh Batlish
- ‚ÄėAn office nearby is loaded with benefits‚Äô 11 Oct 2017 | Ashish Agrawal
- Money matters 11 Oct 2017 | Sudarshan Motwani
- Culinary competition 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Teaching olympiad 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Around 23 lakh farmers have got registered so far in Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana launched today in Madhya Pradesh. The registration process was started from September 1...