- Indu Malhotra set to be SC judge
- Cong appoints Kamal Nath as MP unit prez, Scindia as campaign chief
- Our "real concern" is fair trial is conducted in Kathua case: SC
- One killed, 17 students injured in school van-tanker collision
- JeM commander killed in Tral gunfight: J&K DGP
- BCCI recommends Kohli for Khel Ratna, Dravid for Dronacharya, Gavaskar for Dhyan Chand
- Development our only agenda: PM tells Karnataka BJP workers
- 13 children killed as train hits school van at unmanned crossing
Macquarie University has announced the second edition of the Big History International Student Undergraduate Scholarship which is available to all international students who apply for any UG course and have verified completion of the Big History: Connecting Knowledge MOOC available through Coursera.
The scholarships will cover all tuition fees up to $50,000 AUD per year for an undergraduate degree of three to four years duration, depending on the program of study. This represents a value of 2.5 million or Rs25 lakh per yearfor a total value of Rs10 million Rs1 crore. Indian students who enrol in the MOOC and finish the six week course will be eligible for selection; with the deadline to apply is June 30, 2017. After June 30, all applications would be considered for the 2018.
Newcastle University is offering their Great Scholarship Scheme to five Indian students and invites graduate and post graduate students from India for a scholarship award of £5,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarships the candidate must satisfy the following conditions. For UG: Must be a Indianand have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, Must have unconditional offer on any UG degree programme at Newcastle, Must intend to register to start your studies during the 2017-18 academic year, Should be self-funded student and not in receipt of other university or external awards, Must have achieved an overall of 80% in Class XII or AAB in A levels or 36 IB points. For PG: Must be a Indian and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer on any master’s degree programme, Must intend to register to start your studies during the 2017-18 academic year, Should be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other university or external awards, Must have an average of 70% or above in your bachelors degree. If you are yet to complete your degree we will assess you on the basis of your results to date, providing you have achieved an average of 70% or above and you are expecting to maintain/ increase this in your final semester/year. Students with CGPA scores can also apply if your percentage equivalence is 70% and above.
For more details, visit: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/undergraduate/finance/scholarships/great/
Application deadline: June 30, 2017
- In Brief 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Fortuner 25 Apr 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Study Centres 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Scholarships 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- MindIt 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Be a laboratory technician 25 Apr 2018 | Shaheen Khan
- Engineer a robot 25 Apr 2018 | Ishan Gupta
- Indeed tie-up 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Music competition 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
26 Apr 2018 | ADREESH BHATTACHARYA | Ranchi
The Birsa Munda Bus Terminal at Khadgada from which numerous long route buses, including daily services to Delhi, Bhubaneshwar and Kolkata, operate will soon get shelter homes for the ease of passengers boarding and getting off in the wee hours. The Ranchi Municipal Corporation (RMC) has elaborate plans to make the inter-state bus terminal even more passengers centric so that this state of the art bus terminal can operate on...