- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
The University of Sheffield, UK is pleased to offer Science International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students starting their studies in the Faculty of Science in September 2017. The scholarships are worth £2,500 per year each.
Eligibility: You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2017 in one of the following departments: Animal and Plant Sciences, Biomedical Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Physics and Astronomy, Psychology.
The scholarships will be awarded automatically — no application is required in the first or any subsequent years. The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. You can also receive this in each subsequent year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods. The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards. The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
The scholarship will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
Murdoch University is awarding Murdoch International Postgraduate Studentships (MIPS).
Eligibility: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Education (EdD) at Murdoch University in areas in which the University has specialised research strengths.
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have a Bachelor Degree with at least a 2A Honours (AQF level 8). English Language Requirement: Applicants require minimum IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0.
How to apply: Applications submitted online. International applicants must provide written references from two academic referees. Referees should preferably be senior academics familiar with your most recent work, and in a position to comment on your future potential for research and contribution to the field of knowledge. Your application may be significantly disadvantaged without these reports.
Application deadline: It is September 30, 2017.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...