- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
The VLCC Institute, New Delhi, recently signed a partnership agreement with NSDC on the sidelines of its 16th annual convocation function. It will be working with NSDC on training, certifications, employment and entrepreneurship. Students completing beauty and nutrition courses from the institute will receive a joint certification which will also bear the Skills India seal. This association will help fast track loans for students.
Macmillan Education has launched the ICAS programme for the Indian subcontinent. At present, 14,500 schools in 20 nations participate in ICAS and over 8.9m students are assessed under it. From Class II to Class XII, the language skills tested include, reading for meaning in factual and literary texts, syntax & vocabulary and in Science, skills of observing and measuring, interpreting, analysing data and reasoning. In Maths, it delves into evaluating Algebra and patterns, chance and data, measurement etc.
The Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University, has announced an enhanced curriculum for academic year 2018. With the revamp, students will be able to take up Open Electives — subjects not essentially from the area of specialisation they have chosen as their main stream. So, an engineering student wanting to pursue his passion, can chose to study journalism if it interests him and still manage to get credits.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Saturday dedicated to the people of the State an interntional standard 'Swami Vivekananda Stadium' built at a cost of Rs 17 crore at Kota in Raipur. After inaugurating the stadium, the Chief Minister had a look at various facilities at the stadium...