- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
New exam centre
Cambridge English Language Assessment (part of the University of Cambridge) has inaugurated Ryan Global School as a new exam centre. The launch was presided by Liam Vint, deputy director Global Network, Cambridge English Language Assessment. Dr Snehal Pinto, director, Ryan Global Schools was also part of the launch event.
The Cambridge English exams for schools are categorised for various age groups within K-12. They enhance the speaking, writing, reading and listening skills contributing to development of student’s personality. These exams are accepted in thousands of organisations worldwide and will be a value add to their resume in their college/university applications to study abroad as well. These exams open doors to higher education, improve employment opportunities, and increase choice for study or work.
Cyber Management Software Solutions (CMSS) has launched a talk Bot aptly named H# (H Sharp) designed for a natural language understanding and can make human like natural conversation. It can be easily plugged-in on different social communication platforms, external or internal and does not demand for a separate login or complicated interface navigations, get talking right on your Twitter or any intranet communication platform that organisation might be using currently.
It also helps perform HR related tasks like applying for benefits and leave, fill forms, etc.
- My Future in Schools 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mentor India initiative 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MATE classroom programme 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rise in women bankers 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Research collaboration 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- School of vocational studies launched 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MOOC course 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Inter-personal way to success 18 Oct 2017 | Avinash Bharwani
- INBREIF 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | Ranchi
There may be glaring gender disparity in the top courts, including Supreme Court and various high courts in the country, but Jharkhand is all set to get gender balance in appointment of judges in subordinate judiciary at the entry level. Of the 46 candidates recommended by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) a few days back to be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior division), earlier known as Munsif Magistrates, 22 are...