- EC acting like BJP's puppet, PM's 'roadshow' violation of model code: Congress
- Jaitley casts his vote, asks people to vote for development
- 2nd phase of Gujarat polls: 10% voting in 2 hours
- Dalit woman rape: Court awards death sentence to labourer
- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
New exam centre
Cambridge English Language Assessment (part of the University of Cambridge) has inaugurated Ryan Global School as a new exam centre. The launch was presided by Liam Vint, deputy director Global Network, Cambridge English Language Assessment. Dr Snehal Pinto, director, Ryan Global Schools was also part of the launch event.
The Cambridge English exams for schools are categorised for various age groups within K-12. They enhance the speaking, writing, reading and listening skills contributing to development of student’s personality. These exams are accepted in thousands of organisations worldwide and will be a value add to their resume in their college/university applications to study abroad as well. These exams open doors to higher education, improve employment opportunities, and increase choice for study or work.
Cyber Management Software Solutions (CMSS) has launched a talk Bot aptly named H# (H Sharp) designed for a natural language understanding and can make human like natural conversation. It can be easily plugged-in on different social communication platforms, external or internal and does not demand for a separate login or complicated interface navigations, get talking right on your Twitter or any intranet communication platform that organisation might be using currently.
It also helps perform HR related tasks like applying for benefits and leave, fill forms, etc.
- IDEAL programme 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Hackadrone 2018 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Survey on hearing impaired employees 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Study abroad 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- AI & robotics in demand 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Tune into Gyan Darshan 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- BAJA SAEINDIA 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Value of higher education 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Inbrief 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
14 Dec 2017 | PNS | DALTONGANJ
Following a directive from Secretary of Higher and Technical Education and Skill Development, Ajoy Kumar Singh, who in the meeting with the VCs the State universities on Tuesday in Ranchi asked to launch an intensive drive for the registration of the pass students of session 2015, 2016 and 2017 for placement, VC of Nilamber Pitamber University SN acknowledged going after this directive. Briefing newsmen here SN Singh said, “The...