The Oberoi Group has commenced the selection process for its two-year PG management programme at The Oberoi Centre of Learning Development.
This programme, which will commence from July 2018, is considered amongst the best in Asia and is a benchmark for excellence within the hospitality industry. It is designed to provide an opportunity to associates to grow personally and professionally. Associates are groomed through a combination of academic study and comprehensive on-the-job training.
The aim is to develop the next generation of managers who will continue to practice and nurture the organisation’s people focused approach to achieve the legendary Oberoi service excellence. In order to be eligible for the programme, candidates should have completed or be completing a university or college degree in any subject. Their age should be between 19 and 25 years of age.
For more information, log on to https://www.google.com/ url?hl=en&q=http://www.oberoigroup.com/careers/join_us/overview.htm&source=gmail&ust=1504021834181000&usg=AFQjCNGSI5IzTy8VfSqeJoU6VIZ4HSNTVA.
- In brief 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 23 May 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- JEE Advanced Analysis 2018 23 May 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- MindIt 23 May 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- Machine learning is the new buzz 23 May 2018 | Rachit Jain
- Pearl portfolio 2018 23 May 2018 | Pioneer Avenues
- New course on offer 23 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...