- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
The Vijanan Bharati (VIBHA), a movement to promote Science amongst children, is organising Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) — the national science talent search on November 26, 2017. The aim is to select students with scientific temperament from Class VI to XI across the country. Vigyan Prasar (VP), an autonomous organisation under Department of Science and Technology and NCERT have joined hands in organising this competition.
The competition will be held on a digital platform. It will be multi-level competition and the students can register with their respective schools. The schools will have to sign up for the registration by assigning a person-in-charge to coordinate the examination. The school login ID will be created and schools can register as many students still September 20, 2017. The syllabus for this competition includes NCERT books of Science and Maths of respective classes, articles published by VIBHA, biographies of Dr Vikram Sarabhai and Dr Homi Jahangir Bhabha, general knowledge, logic and reasoning.
The study material will be made available at www.vvm.org.in from October 1. The exam will be conducted for two sections: Junior Classes (VI-VIII) and senior Classes IX-XI. The students from respective classes will be compared separately for the purpose of evaluation. Registered students can also appear in series of mock exam from October 1 to November 20, 2017.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...