- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Aromatherapy is an alternative medicine for treatment or prevention of diseases with essentials oils or aromatic plant compounds. Studying this subject is fun and interesting as it combines science and scent blending. If you have a caring approach, tolerant and calm, a career in this sector can be good. A few colleges where one can study are:
Holy Angels College of Alternative Medicines, Mumbai. Course: Bachelor of Aromatherapy
Mahendra Institute of Alternative Medicine, Jaipur. Course: Bachelor of Aromatherapy
Institute of Alternative Medicines and Research (IAMR), Kolkata. Course: Bachelor of Aromatherapy
All India Paramedical Technology and Alternative Medicine Council, Ludhiana. Course: Bachelor of Aromatherapy
G Spa Academy, Mumbai. Course: Aromatherapy Training
National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), Pune. Course: Aromatherapy Training
- Inbrief 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
Kerala’s Catholic Church has declared war on the CPI(M)-led LDF Government over its new liquor policy by which liquor outlets including bars could be opened in almost all panchayats in the State. The new policy also paves way for the reopening of almost all the bars that were closed down in 2014 as part of the then Government’s policy envisaging implementation of Prohibition in ten years’ time through phases...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...