- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), owner of the GMAT exam and NMAT by GMAC exam, has partnered with nine leading Indian B-schools to launch the Study in India initiative. This partnership will open doors for international aspirants across 27 countries to pursue management education in India, and arose from the Ministry of Human Resource Development’s directive to rebuild India’s attractiveness as a study destination for higher education in Africa, Middle East, South and East Asia.
Aspirants from these countries can now log on to www.mba.
com/studyinindia, and have the option to secure admission in any of the partner B-schools in India using their GMAT scores.
This initiative also holds strategic promise for Indian management education; a rise in enrollment may lead to an increase in student diversity at these institutions, enhancing the overall classroom experience for students.
Anupam Kher, Shiamak Davar, Birju Maharaj, Mahavir Singh Phogat and Shaheen Mistry (Teach for India) are amongst the few in the country who have taught, guided and mentored some of the biggest celebrities across fields. This Teacher’s Day, Kids Entertainment Channel, Sony YAY! felicitated these celebrated teachers.
The aim was to inspire the little ones of the country to love, respect and acknowledge their teachers and mentors for the lasting contribution they make in lives, setting a foundation stone for all possible future successes.
- Inbrief 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
Kerala’s Catholic Church has declared war on the CPI(M)-led LDF Government over its new liquor policy by which liquor outlets including bars could be opened in almost all panchayats in the State. The new policy also paves way for the reopening of almost all the bars that were closed down in 2014 as part of the then Government’s policy envisaging implementation of Prohibition in ten years’ time through phases...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...