- PM hails soldiers who participated in 1971 Indo-Pak war
- Politics being used to crush people; Congress will defeat politics of hate: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul will lead the party with courage, dedication: Sonia
- Body of JeM terrorist found from Pulwama dist in JK: Police
- Mizoram becomes third power-surplus state in NE: PM Modi
- Coalscam: Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secy get 3 yr jail
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
The Jawaharlal Nehru University will be conducting Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE) 2018 for admission in various UG & PG courses including MPhil/ PhD, MPhil/ PhD through JRF, PhD, PhD through JRF, MTech, MPH, PGDE, MA, MSc, MCA, BA Hons in Foreign Languages and part-time courses. The written examination will be conducted in 53 cities, including a centre in Kathmandu (Nepal). Each course has different eligibility criterion, syllabus, exam pattern and selection procedure. The candidates will be able to apply online from www.jnu.ac.in.
The last date for registration is October 13. The exam is scheduled to be held from December 27 to 30. The admit card will be issue in the fourth week of November and results will be out on February 21 2018.
- IDEAL programme 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Hackadrone 2018 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Survey on hearing impaired employees 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Study abroad 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- AI & robotics in demand 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Tune into Gyan Darshan 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- BAJA SAEINDIA 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Value of higher education 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Inbrief 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
The universities need to take a fresh look at their curricula as well as pedagogy while promoting research works, suggested the Governor Krishan Kant Paul while addressing scholars and faculty members during the convocation ceremony of the DIT University here on Saturday. Terming the universities as ‘gloried colleges’ in absence of any research activity, he said that excellence and quality are a must for education...