- Poll verdict a lesson to Congress for criticising Gujarat model: Adityanath
- When celebrations turned sombre at Congress office
- Modi flashes victory sign as BJP close to winning Gujarat, Himachal
- Poll results approval of Modi govt's policies: Rajnath Singh
- 12 killed in fire at a shop in Mumbai
- BJP poised to take power in Himachal
- After early hiccups, BJP set to retain power in Gujarat
- Cong to build alternative narrative based on fairness,jobs for all: Chidambaram
- AIADMK battles war within; actors eye political vacuum in TN
- DRDO has key role in 'Make in India' programme: Sitharaman
- BJP supporters scuttle programme in memory of Nirbhaya: AAP
The University of Strathclyde, UK, is inviting applications for MSc Environmental Engineering course starting in September 2018. Aligned with industry demands, this course meets the needs of urban regeneration, land contamination management, environmental protection, infrastructure investment portfolios in Scotland and worldwide
Work placement: As part of the class independent study in collaboration with industry, students can apply to work with industry projects. Industrial partners sponsor projects applicable for student dissertations.
Eligibility: Normally, a first-class undergraduate degree (approx 60%) from a recognised Indian institution or upper second-class Honours degree (55%) in environmental sciences, engineering, environmental management, biology, chemistry or other related disciplines. ELTS score of 6.5 (no individual test score below 5.5).
Fee: £18, 750. Scholarships starting from £2,800 will be available to apply for.
Last date: There is no deadline to apply but for international students, it is advisable to apply as soon as possible due to visa arrangements. For information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE COURSES
The Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute (DPMI), Delhi announces the commencement of admission for its one-year full-time diploma in Electrocardiogram Technology and two years full-time diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy and six months certificate programme in Multipurpose Health Worker.
This course provides syllabus that combines theory and practice, covering important background on the anatomy and physiology of the heart and chest, electrical conduction system of the heart and Basic ECG interpretation. Veterinary Pharmacy course provides an exciting opportunity to create veterinary pharmacist who have clinical skills and are involved in the formulation of veterinary drugs.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification for securing admission to diploma programme is Class XII passed and certificate program is Class X passed from any recognised Board.
How to apply: The application forms and brochure may be obtained from admission office of Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute, New Ashok Nagar, Delhi-96.
Deadline: October 24, 2017.
HOTEL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The Lakshya Bharti Institute of International Hotel Management invites applicants for three-year BSc Programme in hotel management and two-year MSc Programme in hotel management. For BSc programme, applicants must have passed Class XII from a recognised central/ state board. The selection will be based on the personal interview. For MSc programme, applicants must complete their graduation from a recognised university. Selection will be based on the personal interview. This programme also enables university students to work in American companies during their vacations. They are allowed to receive compensation from the American companies for which they are assigned jobs. The students are placed on the job prior to their departure; local support and supervision are also arranged for the students.
Deadline: October 27, 2017.
- IDEAL programme 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Hackadrone 2018 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Survey on hearing impaired employees 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Study abroad 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- AI & robotics in demand 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Tune into Gyan Darshan 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- BAJA SAEINDIA 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Value of higher education 13 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Inbrief 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The State Government has recommended to the Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) to stop entry of devotees into the sanctum sanctorum (Garvagriha) of the shrine. In a letter to the SJTA, the Government has asked for restrictions on darshan of the deities by devotees, including VIPs...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Dec 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
Police are investigating different possibilities in the case of the two men found dead at the Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan on Friday. The bodies of Kamal Ram, a native of Rudraprayag and Sonu Kumar of Dehradun were found at Sant Nirankari Satsang Bhawan near Haridwar Bypass...