- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
PG in Banking & Finance
The TKWs Institute of Banking and Finance is inviting applicants for its postgraduate diploma in Banking and Finance for the coming academic session for its one-year full-time PG Diploma in Banking & Finance. This makes it worlds only PG Diploma course in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) that prepares the candidates for simultaneously for public sector and private sector banks. This programme starts by providing fundamental clarity and then advances to expose the participants to all essentials of banking and finance.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification for securing admission to PGDBF is graduate in any stream with 50 per cent marks. Students awaiting final year results may also apply. Students can also apply with their Valid score in TKWs Bachelor’s Admission Test (BAT) / CAT / MAT. Shortlisted students have to appear for group discussion and a personal interview before final selection.
How to apply: Admission forms can be obtained by filling the institute’s application by paying an amount of Rs 750 through credit card/ demand draft in favour of ‘TKWs Delhi’.
Deadline to apply: The last date to apply is November 30, 2017. For more information, log on to www.tkwsibf.org.
- wanted interns 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- In brief 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Study Centres 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- mindit 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Last-minute revision tips 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- The reduced burden 21 Mar 2018 | Yeshwanth Raj
- Convocation at IMS Ghaziabad 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Careers after retirement 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...