- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Pearl Academy has announced its Quarter Century Scholarships 2018 for students to showcase their creativity and aspire for creative careers. The selected top 25 students will get a scholarship of Rs 2.5 lakh, and the next 500 chosen candidates will be awarded scholarships worth Rs 50,000.
A contest to select the scholarship winners will be held on November 18, 2017, at 10 separate locations across the country and is open to students of Class XII and undergraduates in their final year of UG programme.
The locations include New Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Ahmedabad, Noida, Patna, Bhopal, Bangalore and Ludhiana. In Mumbai, the contest will be conducted at Pearl Academy’s campus on November 25, 2017.
Contestants will be asked to express their ideas and opinions on how efficient use of ‘technology’ can play a role in areas like pollution, corruption, safety and security, stress, play, sustainability and fashion. Participants can choose any one area and showcase their solutions using mediums like photo collage (A2 size), poster (A2 size), narrative (photo/illustration/essay), a three-dimensional model/ installation (2 cubic foot) or through a business proposal.
The scholarship-cum-admission forms are available at various schools/colleges. Students can apply online at http://admissions.pearlacademy.com.
To recognise academic achievement and to attract the best science students from across the globe, the Faculty of Science at The University of Strathclyde , Glasgow is offering a range of scholarships for international students.?
The value of the scholarship is — £3000 — towards course tuition fees are available in each year of study of a full-time PhD programme.
Eligibility: To apply for a Science Elite scholarship, candidates must: Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October. Hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde; Be paying full international fees
Subjects for which scholarship is being offered — Forensic science, Computer and information sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and statistics, Physics, Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences.
For more information kindly contact — firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: The deadline is September 17, 2018
- wanted interns 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- In brief 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Study Centres 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- mindit 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Last-minute revision tips 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- The reduced burden 21 Mar 2018 | Yeshwanth Raj
- Convocation at IMS Ghaziabad 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Careers after retirement 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...