- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
New module on ethics
In order to ensure that the next generation of finance professionals are equipped with the skills needed to face ethical challenges in the workplace, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), a global body of professional accountants, has launched its new ethics and professional skills module. The latest module focuses on developing vitally important ethical behaviour and judgement to increase employability by exposing students to realistic business situations.
“India is making significant strides towards realising more ethical attitudes in businesses and it only makes sense that gatekeepers like accountants and auditors imbibe these values professionally. Ethics leads to good governance, making the exercise of power transparent and credible, helping delivery of greater value to stakeholders at large,” Brian McEnery, President of ACCA, said.
India is ranked 4th on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2018 ranking in terms of protecting minority investors, ranking high on parameters like the extent of corporate transparency, etc.
Aasaan Jobs has introduced a new feature that will greatly assist job applicants. Its live application tracker looks to address the long time-to-hire for applicants and employers, providing more transparency and control in managing their various applications in real-time.
The tracker works similarly to order tracking mechanisms available on e-commerce websites, helping job seekers receive live status and updates on their job applications created on Aasaan Jobs. This will allow the applicant to know when the application has been received and whether they have received an interview call or an acceptance. The feature also allows for responding to interview calls and booking slots, informing the employer about availability at particular times and days.
- wanted interns 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- In brief 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Study Centres 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- mindit 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Last-minute revision tips 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- The reduced burden 21 Mar 2018 | Yeshwanth Raj
- Convocation at IMS Ghaziabad 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Careers after retirement 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...