The Indian School of Business & Finance (ISBF), Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, an affiliate center of the University of London (UOL) with academic direction from the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE), invites students to apply for its three-year undergraduate honours degree programmes in:
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Economics & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Economics & Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management
- BSc (Hons) Management & Digital Innovation.
Deadline: The last date to apply for the first round of the admission is December 10, 2017.
- Candidates must have a minimum best-of-four score (including English) of 70 per cent in their Class XII Board examinations in case of CBSE / ISC / StateBoard.
- Candidates from IB / A-Level can apply to ISBF on the basis of the predicted grades issued by their schools before the final examinations.
- For candidates applying for BSc Economics or BSc Economics & Finance, having Mathematics in Class XII is compulsory.
- For applying to any of the other programmes, candidates are required to have studied Mathematics up to Class X. There is no other subject-specific eligibility requirement for applying to the undergraduate programmes at ISBF.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will have to appear for iMET for the entrance test and personal interview for the final selection.
How to Apply: Apply online at www.applytoisbf.com. Candidates can also download the application form at www.isbf.edu.in and email the completed form at firstname.lastname@example.org or print the completed form and courier it.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are awarded every year, on the basis of merit as well as financial need.
DIPLOMA IN 3D ANIMATION
The Delhi Collage of Art (DCA) invites applications for its two-year Diploma in 3D Animation. The course has been thoughtfully designed for those who have recently passed Class XII or have graduated in Fine arts, but wanting to move to 3D Animation. The programme consists of various modules covering different aspects of 3D Animation. The programme provides comprehensive artistic and technical training to help each student develop as a full-fledged animation artist within both the traditional and computer (CG) animation environments.
Eligibility: The candidate, who have passed Class XII from any stream and wants to work with Animation industry or have graduated in Fine Arts and seeking an opportunity to develop career in 3D Animation, can apply for this course.
How to apply: Application forms and brochure may be obtained from admission office of Delhi Collage of Art, B-7/7 Basement, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi. For more information, log on to www.delhicollageofart.com.
Deadline: December 8, 2017.
- In brief 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 16 May 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėFly high on wings of success‚Äô 16 May 2018 | SUMAN GUPTA
- Rev up for Prelims 16 May 2018 | AK Mishra
- Exchange programme 16 May 2018 | PNS
- 100 per cent placement 16 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A women’s youth camp under Go Rurban camp with the objective to connect rural and urban youth together will be held at village Sijora district Dindori. The basic idea of the camp is to build a stronger bridge in order to fill the gap between rural and urban society...