- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Applications are invited for scholarship in advance training in Hindustani Music (vocal: khayal/dhrupad, melody instruments: Sitar, Sarod, Volin, Flute, Harmonium).
Eligibility: Applications (bio-data on music education) are invited from students between 18 up to 30 years age (as on March 1, 2018). The value of the scholarship is Rs 7,500 per month for one year (April 2018 to March 2019). The application (bio-data) must contain details regarding the individual’s name, date of birth, address, contact number/alternate contact number, professional qualification, email ID, music teachers/gurus, number of years of total training and details of achievements/prizes/ scholarships and performances, amongst other noteworthy details.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed via email or telephone. They will be required to appear for an audition at the NCPA, Mumbai in the month of February 2018. Applicants should not be working as professional musicians.
How to apply: Send in your application (bio-data on music education), in an envelope marked Citi-NCPA Scholarship for Indian Music to the National Centre for the Performing Arts, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021. One can send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: December 20, 2017.
Scholarship cum- Entrance Aptitude Test (SEAT) aims to test the aptitude, potential and scholastic abilities of a student aspiring for good academics, competitive examinations for entrance to engineering and medical colleges in India and abroad is being conducted by Study Vault Education Pvt Ltd, a test preparation and mentoring institute.
Students will be able to gaze their current status of inherent aptitude, potential and scholastic abilities, and deserving students can get scholarship between 10-100% in various courses of Study Vault. Students also gets a strong foundation for preparation of CBSE Boards and other competitive exams like JEE (Main & Advance), NEET, AIIMS and national level recognized Olympiads like NSTSE, KVPY, NTSE.
Eligibility: Students of Classes VII to XII can appear for the test.
How to apply: Mode of application is both online and offline. For online visit www.studyvault.in and for offline visit Study Vault Centre (Address: DPS Indirapuram (junior wing)
Exam Date: December 17, 2017
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...