- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Applications are open for Murdoch University Scholarships to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme. MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing international students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA. International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility: Be commencing first Semester at Murdoch University; Give permission for image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications. English language requirements: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language. IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band below 6.0; Cambridge Advanced English: Score of 60 or better; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Score of 60 or better; TOEFL Internet Based: 80 (no band less than 20); TOEFL Paper Based: 550 (with the test of written English 5).
Scholarships are available for pursuing UG and PG degree programme at the Murdoch University. The scholarship is valued at $5,000 and will be credited in two equal installments of A$2,500 directly towards the successful recipient’s tuition fees after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter (subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met).
Application deadline: March 5, 2018.
The St Catharine’s College, Cambridge is offering up to 5 scholarships worth £10,000. Scholarships are available for the MBA, MFin and EMBA.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements: First class degree, GPA of at least 3.7 (out of 4) or equivalent from a recognised university. Minimum GMAT score of 700. Three years’ full-time PG work experience (MBA and EMBA only). Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply. Applicants must have UG degree. Minimum GMAT score of 700 (MBA only). All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to apply: Send a covering letter with their application form explaining in no more than 300 words the contribution they expect to make to business and society in the future. Send your completed application (including two academic references, supporting documents and covering letter) so that it is received by the Judge Business School by February 27, 2018. Awards will by end of March.
Application deadline: The application deadline is February 27, 2018.
- wanted interns 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- In brief 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Study Centres 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- mindit 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Last-minute revision tips 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- The reduced burden 21 Mar 2018 | Yeshwanth Raj
- Convocation at IMS Ghaziabad 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Careers after retirement 21 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...