- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
The Indian School of Business (ISB) has announced Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) targeted at senior industry executives with a research bent of mind. Challenging, comprehensive and global in scope, the EFPM at ISB has been designed as a three-year doctoral-level programme. It is also ideal for business school faculty who do not possess a doctoral degree.
It is targeted at individuals with a research oriented mindset who seek rigorous study of compelling issues of management practice. The programme is targeted at those with work experience of eight years and above, possesses a bachelor’s degree and have a strong interest in applied research.
The programme will be offered in an executive format (15, three-day residencies, one residency each month) to accommodate the needs of business executives who work full-time. The programme will provide a portfolio of skills to increase their understanding of business theory, combine theory, practice, and learn to solve complex business problems. Classes commences in August 2018. Applications are acceptable via its website — www.isb.eduefpm. For more information contact: email@example.com.
The Department of Pediatrics at McGill University is offering two bursary awards for PG training in a residency programme. Awards are open to international medical doctors who are graduates of medical schools listed in the FAIMER directory.
Eligibility: Alan Ross Academic Bursary: Available to pursue PG in a pediatric specialty after having completed three years of core training in pediatrics, or equivalent. This award is for physicians who will be training mostly in research. The Clinical Bursary Award in Pediatrics is available to applicants who wish to pursue PG in pediatric specialty after having completed 3 years of core training in pediatrics or its equivalent. Entrance requirement: Graduates of Canadian medical schools (Non-Quebec). Interested applicants should refer to PG Medical Education Admissions for complete eligibility criteria and immigration protocols. English language requirement: Must provide proof of competence in English.
Application deadline: The application deadline is March 15, 2018.
- IN BRIEF 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Study centres 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėExplore the new study destination‚Äô 21 Feb 2018 | GURINDER BHATTI
- Be an airline chef 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- New degree goes global 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Cambridge Learner Awards 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...