- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Thales and the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-Madras) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to create a jointly supervised PhD fellowship programme in coordination with The National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS). These agreements underline Thales’ research focus and collaborations with academia to create technologies for smarter and faster decision making for problem solving in complex situations.
The students selected for the jointly supervised PhD fellowships will have an Indian supervisor and a French co-supervisor (CNRS). The students will have the opportunity to conduct a part of their research projects in France in areas like electromagnetism and antennas simulation and modelling, airborne complex system engineering, artificial Intelligence and data management systems, and advanced electronics systems and nano-technologies.
training rural women
Designed for the socio-economic development of people, mainly women from vulnerable and disaster hit communities. This programme embodies the approach of eradicating poverty amongst the most neglected segment of society. Migsun Kaushalam ventured into Skill Development domain in the year 2017 and work under various Government of India programmes. The aim is to target both rural and urban youths with focus on SC, ST, OBC, Minority and women.
The primary focus of it is to provide placement to all its trained candidates.
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Post-exam analysis 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Leader of the Opposition in the state assembly Ajay Singh said that the claims of women well-wisher Chief Minister Shivraj Singh are deceiving as miscreants with minor offences are arrested with immediate effect, but in the matter related to a minister's son, Chouhan says enquiry would be conducted He further alleged that prime facie, minister's son was responsible for Preeti Raghuvanshi’s suicide. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today instructed police officials to...