- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
The Faculty of Science at the University of Strathclyde is offering Scotland Welcomes India Big Data Scholarship which is open to all postgraduate taught applicants from India who have applied to the MSc Advanced Computer Science with Big Data. Value — £10,000
Eligibility: Have applied for the MSc Advanced Computer Science with Big Data and demonstrate: Excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained), Any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development, Willingness to contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
For more information please contact — firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: The deadline is September 17, 2018.
Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow invites applications for MSc Global Sustainable cities programme starting in September 2018. The course provides students with the skills and understanding to become a leader in the design and delivery of sustainable city strategies.
Students will demonstrate their knowledge through high-quality work placements rather than a traditional dissertation. The course offers flexibility to pursue their individual interests and diversify their skills. This course has been reviewed by a range of key employers. They’ve expressed strong interest in being involved in this course and provide project placements and job interviews to graduates from the course.
Eligibility: An upper-second class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant subject is required . Satisfactory evidence of English Language proficiency is also required. Fee —£17,700 for international students for 2018/2019
The university is delighted to offer up to five studentships to students from India to undertake the one year MSc course in Global Sustainable Cities. The scholarships form part of an initiative led by the Institute for Future Cities at Strathclyde to engage with Indian cities and universities in the area of smart cities. Funded by Scottish Government and the University of Strathclyde, the scholarships provide 50% of the fees.
Application deadline: It is May 1, 2018.
- Admission Open 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- IN BRIEF 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Apr 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėLots of benefits for Indian students‚Äô 18 Apr 2018 | Shalini Saksena
- Be future ready 18 Apr 2018 | Rijish Raghavan
- Education conclave 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...