- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
Sports MOU Signed
Delhi Daredevils (DD) signed an MoU with the Jindal Global University (JGU)’s Centre for India Australia Studies (CIAS) at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. The MoU encourages DD to participate and contribute in educating students and academics about sports law and governance issues that arise in one of the biggest sporting leagues in the world — the IPL.
DD will assist by providing guest lectures for programmes run by the CIAS and facilitate tours and site visits to its facilities. In addition, DD will encourage interactions with team management and players as it is hoped that this will catalyse a more practical insight into the business and governance of sports from the perspective of a leading IPL franchise. Speaking at the launch event, the Australian High Commissioner to India, Harinder Sidhu hoped the MoU will further strengthen the bond between India and Australia
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is shortening the length of the GMAT exam by 30 minutes as part of its ongoing focus on creating the best possible testing experience and offering user-friendly features. The new, shorter exam — 3.5 hours instead of 4 — will be available for test-takers worldwide beginning April 16, 2018.
The quality of the exam remains unchanged in terms of reliability, validity, security and integrity. GMAT scores before and after this change will be the same and comparable across time.
- Admission Open 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- IN BRIEF 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Apr 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėLots of benefits for Indian students‚Äô 18 Apr 2018 | Shalini Saksena
- Be future ready 18 Apr 2018 | Rijish Raghavan
- Education conclave 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...