- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
Amazon hired 24 students
Twenty four students of PDM University, Delhi, were selected by Amazon Limited in a campus drive for the final year students of Bachelor in Technology, Business Administration and Computer Applications at its Bahadurgarh Campus. A team of eight officers from Amazon Limited conducted the selection process, done in various rounds including online written test, personal interview followed by the voice test. More than three hundred students participated in the selection process out of which 24 students were offered job by the Company, as per Dr Raju Tyagi, placement officer of PDM University.
Nearly 250 students of the university have been selected in established companies like Trident Group, Yamaha and Reliance Jio in the recent past, he added. The CEO of the university Chitresh Lather said that innovative teaching methodology, state-of-the-art technology and facilities along with seminars, conferences, guest lectures and interaction with the various subject experts is provided for the overall development of the students.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...