- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
Aakash, an institute for Medical and Engineering coaching, will commence Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) 2013 on November 24, 2013. This is their fourth consecutive effort to facilitate the most deserving students to achieve their goal of becoming a doctor or an engineer.
Thousands of students from Class X will work hard for this once in a lifetime opportunity of getting coached by the institute. The qualifying students shall be awarded up to 100 per cent scholarship for a two year classroom coaching and free hostel facility (lodging and boarding) as per defined eligibility criteria at the institute. The exams will be held in two stages at centres spread across the nation.
The first stage will be a written test on November 24 where 6,000 students shall be selected for stage II. This selection will be based on the results of stage I. These students will then sit for stage II written test on December 15, 2013. In conclusion, 800 lucky students shall win the 100 per cent scholarship awarded by the institute.
- In brief 13 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 13 Jun 2018 | PNS
- Wanted Interns 13 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 13 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 13 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 13 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėPlenty of options in data science‚Äô 13 Jun 2018 | ANTHONY KILILI
- Food for thought 13 Jun 2018 | Vasim Shaikh
- New course on valuation 13 Jun 2018 | PNS
- New assessment platform 13 Jun 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jun 2018 | PNS | DALTONGANJ
214 Battalion of CRPF and Latehar district police on Monday recovered one AK56, said Commandant of 214 battalion of CRPF Ajay Singh. Sources said it has been recovered at village Kuyee under Garu police station which is a kendu leaf hub and here the stake of the extremists be they are CPI Maoists or JJMP is too high...