- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
Aakash, an institute for Medical and Engineering coaching, will commence Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) 2013 on November 24, 2013. This is their fourth consecutive effort to facilitate the most deserving students to achieve their goal of becoming a doctor or an engineer.
Thousands of students from Class X will work hard for this once in a lifetime opportunity of getting coached by the institute. The qualifying students shall be awarded up to 100 per cent scholarship for a two year classroom coaching and free hostel facility (lodging and boarding) as per defined eligibility criteria at the institute. The exams will be held in two stages at centres spread across the nation.
The first stage will be a written test on November 24 where 6,000 students shall be selected for stage II. This selection will be based on the results of stage I. These students will then sit for stage II written test on December 15, 2013. In conclusion, 800 lucky students shall win the 100 per cent scholarship awarded by the institute.
- In Brief 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Fortuner 25 Apr 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Study Centres 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Scholarships 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- MindIt 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Be a laboratory technician 25 Apr 2018 | Shaheen Khan
- Engineer a robot 25 Apr 2018 | Ishan Gupta
- Indeed tie-up 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Music competition 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Apr 2018 | PNS | CUTTACK
Basing on the allegations of acquisition of assets disproportionate to the known sources of income by Banking Assistant, Mayurbhanj Central Cooperative Bank Limited, Karanjia Sirish Chandra Mohanta, a Vigilance team raid several locations and traced his assets of Rs 1,10, 25,946. His residential house located at Dhatikabeda, Karanjia, house given on rent at Prasanti Vihar, Bhubaneswar, house given on rent located at Karanjia, and office room were simultaneously searched with search...