- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- New Indo-Israeli long-range surface-to-air missile successfully tested
- AAP's Lokpal 'mahajokepal', Bhushan tears into Kejriwal
- Srinagar records coldest night so far, it's freezing in Kashmir
- Pakistan plans reforms in militancy-hit tribal regions
- 3 killed in shooting at family planning centre in Colorado
Aakash, an institute for Medical and Engineering coaching, will commence Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) 2013 on November 24, 2013. This is their fourth consecutive effort to facilitate the most deserving students to achieve their goal of becoming a doctor or an engineer.
Thousands of students from Class X will work hard for this once in a lifetime opportunity of getting coached by the institute. The qualifying students shall be awarded up to 100 per cent scholarship for a two year classroom coaching and free hostel facility (lodging and boarding) as per defined eligibility criteria at the institute. The exams will be held in two stages at centres spread across the nation.
The first stage will be a written test on November 24 where 6,000 students shall be selected for stage II. This selection will be based on the results of stage I. These students will then sit for stage II written test on December 15, 2013. In conclusion, 800 lucky students shall win the 100 per cent scholarship awarded by the institute.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Be a corporate financier 25 Nov 2015 | Prof Supriya Sehgal
- Windows 2015 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- ADMISSION OPEN 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Car-Free Day celebrated 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Sharda University honoured 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Conference on water management 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Seminar on nuclear energy 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Virtual education fair 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- SIP Prodigy Challenge 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- For skilled manpower 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
22 Nov 2015 | Gautam Chintamani
Most films exist in a specific universe and while some filmmakers manage to create unique worlds with their cinema, very few like Sooraj Barjatya are able to craft a cosmos that can be both real and illusory. Intriguingly enough, since the late 1980s to now, the one factor that has come to define the realm of Barjatya's cinematic universe is an actor who would ideally appear to be a misfit...
28 Nov 2015 | PNS | Lucknow
Inaugurating a sports academy for preferentially abled persons Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that his Government was committed to provide help to the people who are willing to set up their institutions that would help the society at large. “Talent is everywhere...
Secularism is the most misused word in the country. Because of this, there have been instances of tension in society.
I have done a couple of Hindi films, but I have no plans to shift base anywhere from my State.
All too often, young people are being radicalised in the name of religion to sow discord and fear, and to tear society's fabric.