- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Be the next CEO programme
Wooplr, one of the start-ups with marquee investors, calls on aspiring entrepreneurs among Indian college students to join the hunt for Wooplr’s next CEO. A programme that is both a highly paid internship and an opportunity for students to witness what it is truly like to head a firm with the #CEOForAMonth challenge.
The winning student can get first-hand experience in making decisive choices, game-changing deals and cultivating positive synergy in a team, working directly with Wooplr’s CEO & its team.
The challenge that started on February 2, 2018, invites the youth of India to prove their mettle, showcase leadership abilities, adaptability, and creativity in a given task for highly prized internships as well as Rs 10 lakh in giveaways. The mega winner of this month-long challenge becomes Wooplr’s Student CEO for a month, working directly with Arjun Zacharia, a NIT Surathkal graduate, while other winners will receive paid internships as City Heads with Wooplr.
Who can participate?
The #CEOForAMonth challenge holds potential for enthusiastic college students with an entrepreneurial instinct, looking for their dream internship. Any student enrolled in a full-time college course, who is above the age of 17, is a resident of India and has a valid college ID, can participate in the competition.
What does it take?
Wooplr is building an easy way for everyone to start their online stores and envisions a day when it empowers a million such people. On Wooplr, students who know how to think on their feet and know how to leverage their social network can make money to fulfill any personal goal - from paying their college tuition to funding their next trip to Goa.
The winner of #CEOForAMonth gets the opportunity to intern with Wooplr as its Student CEO with a stipend of Rs 1 lakh. Twenty other students will get the opportunity to intern with Wooplr as city heads. After setting up their stores, there are milestones that can fetch participants prizes ranging from a GoPro to a Trip to Amsterdam, from Wireless Headphones to gaming consoles — a total prize money of Rs 10 lakh.
- IN BRIEF 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Study centres 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėExplore the new study destination‚Äô 21 Feb 2018 | GURINDER BHATTI
- Be an airline chef 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- New degree goes global 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Cambridge Learner Awards 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...