- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight
- UNSC sanctions monitoring team to visit Pak this week
- Bawana fire: Police nabbed factory owner
Cloud-based training 3.0
Courseplay, a cloud-based software enabling quick and affordable online training management and engagement for employees across diverse sectors, has launched an upgraded version of its software, Courseplay 3.0. The latest version introduces progressive features like a performance tracker, digital signature-based login support and data analytics using IMB’s Watson supercomputer to create personality profiles for recruitment candidates and employees.
The recent addition to the software— performance tracker — allows trainees to define their professional goals, monitor their progress and track whether the outcome of their training achieves organisational objectives. With this feature, employees can view individual tasks allotted to them, track their completion, self-assess progress, and have their managers review their performance. In addition, managers will be able to correlate the real-world performance of employees with their learning outcomes.
It also employs Security Assertion Markup Language Single Sign-on, a standard protocol which eliminates multiple passwords and instead allows the end user to enter their credentials only once in order to access multiple applications. The IBM’s Watson Personality Insights offers a set of core analytics for discovering actionable insights on employees and is based on the psychology of language in combination with data analytics algorithms. The programme analyses the content that one sends and returns a personality profile for the author of the input.
Commenting on the announcement, CEO, Arjun Gupta said: “The update builds on our existing capabilities through new features that will enable the entire organisation to achieve their business goals through a unified platform. We want to help CEOs answer the question — ‘If I spend $1 on training how will it impact my bottom line?’ Our employee engagement solutions comprise of innovative and unique activities like selfie-contests and other employee engagement.”
- Reasons to study at University of Alberta 17 Jan 2018 | Shalini Saksena
- Be future ready 17 Jan 2018 | Dr Prashant Bhalla
- Wanted interns 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 17 Jan 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Exchange programme 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Skill the workforce 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Internship programme 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Project udaan 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Admission Open 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- A Lot on your platter 17 Jan 2018 | Dr TP Sethumadhavan
Sunday EditionView All
21 Jan 2018 | Agencies
67 Afghan force members freed from Taliban Kabul: Afghan security forces have freed 67 soldiers and police officials from a Taliban-run jail in Afghanistan's Helmand province, officials said on Saturday. The rescue operation was launched in Baghram district and 20 of the freed hostages were taken to neighbouring Kandahar province...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jan 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Attractive and colourful tableaux showcasing the development of the State made on different frontages and over 17 platoons reflecting their charisma are again set to steal the show on Republic Day here at Morhabadi Ground. Presenting the glimpse of modern and developing Jharkhand, this R-Day as many as 12 tableaus of different government departments will enthrall the denizens...