- India, Bangladesh bonded by cooperation and understanding: Modi
- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM
- Samsung must pay Apple $539mn in patent lawsuit: US court
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through
- Special NIA court convicts five IM militants in Bodh Gaya serial blasts case
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured
Cloud-based training 3.0
Courseplay, a cloud-based software enabling quick and affordable online training management and engagement for employees across diverse sectors, has launched an upgraded version of its software, Courseplay 3.0. The latest version introduces progressive features like a performance tracker, digital signature-based login support and data analytics using IMB’s Watson supercomputer to create personality profiles for recruitment candidates and employees.
The recent addition to the software— performance tracker — allows trainees to define their professional goals, monitor their progress and track whether the outcome of their training achieves organisational objectives. With this feature, employees can view individual tasks allotted to them, track their completion, self-assess progress, and have their managers review their performance. In addition, managers will be able to correlate the real-world performance of employees with their learning outcomes.
It also employs Security Assertion Markup Language Single Sign-on, a standard protocol which eliminates multiple passwords and instead allows the end user to enter their credentials only once in order to access multiple applications. The IBM’s Watson Personality Insights offers a set of core analytics for discovering actionable insights on employees and is based on the psychology of language in combination with data analytics algorithms. The programme analyses the content that one sends and returns a personality profile for the author of the input.
Commenting on the announcement, CEO, Arjun Gupta said: “The update builds on our existing capabilities through new features that will enable the entire organisation to achieve their business goals through a unified platform. We want to help CEOs answer the question — ‘If I spend $1 on training how will it impact my bottom line?’ Our employee engagement solutions comprise of innovative and unique activities like selfie-contests and other employee engagement.”
- In brief 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 23 May 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- JEE Advanced Analysis 2018 23 May 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- MindIt 23 May 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- Machine learning is the new buzz 23 May 2018 | Rachit Jain
- Pearl portfolio 2018 23 May 2018 | Pioneer Avenues
- New course on offer 23 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | Ranchi
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Jharkhand visit on Friday sits with the Deputy Commissioners and officials of the 19 aspirational districts it would boost hope of speedy development of the areas that have been in the red zone. It is learnt that all the DCs concerned have been told to be ready with crisp presentations highlighting not only the good works done in their areas identified but also...