- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Chefs are one of the most important reasons for the success of any restaurant. They work behind the scenes preparing delicious food for guests with discerning tastes. To recognise the talent in the kitchen, Indian Culinary Forum announces 14th Annual Chef Awards. The Chef Awards will begin with a charity lunch on October 20 followed by three other segments including Trade Test (culinary competition), Chef Summit and Chef Awards 2017. The Trade Test culinary competition will be held from October 26 to 30, 2017, where the nominated professional chefs from all over India will showcase their culinary prowess in 11 categories. The Chef Summit on November 1 will be held at The Ashok Hotel. Renowned Chefs will discuss current trends and changes in the Hospitality industry. In Chef Awards function, over 15 categories of awards will be presented to talented Chefs selected by a Jury comprising industry professionals, food critics and connoisseurs. The chairperson of the jury would be Sri Lankan chef Alan Palmer, Global Culinary Competition Coordinator.
- Inbrief 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Police investigation in the case of a security guard of district cooperative bank in Champawat shot dead two of his colleagues following an altercation on March 16 revealed that the guard Dinesh Bora contracted through a local security agency was not properly trained. Bora had reportedly shot dead the bank cashier Lalit Bisht and peon Rajesh Verma at the bank in Khetikhan...