- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Do’s & don’ts
lCarefully read the entire question paper in the first 5-10 minutes.
lAttempt easy questions first. Choose sections that have less risk and more gain.
lDouble check before marking the OMR sheet.
lTake up adequate no. of Mock Online JEE through a well-known source in case you have registered for JEE in Online format.
lDon't start from question you don't know.
lDon't get upset if any section is tough. You can score in other sections.
lDon’t guess if you have no idea about the concept involved in a question.
lDon’t be nervous if you find the paper tough, since it is the relative performance that counts. Hence, put your best analytical mind to work, it will take you ahead.
lDon’t take the online exam if you are not comfortable with computers and are not adequately trained for the same.
The writer is Ramesh Batlish,FIITJEE expert
Though there may not be any surprises as such. But there is no harm is being ready for some. Do not panic if you see something new (if not seen earlier in any sample paper or mock test) as this will be new for all aspirants taking the exam. You may come across some questions like:
Options are marked differently or may be increased.
Match the Following with correct match as options.
Integer type with last digit in options.
More number of statement assertion type questions.
Some lengthy and time consuming questions.
- Medengage programme 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Orientation programme 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Many languages, one world contest 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Earn while you learn 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- English-Assamese lexicon 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Education conclave 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Mission XI Million 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Personal learning tool 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Admissions open 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Learning the e-way 21 Jun 2017 | Arjun Gupta
Sunday EditionView All
18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A police team, along with sniffer dogs, scanned the whole area of Bonta Park in Civil Lines on Saturday morning to get some clue about a woman murdered by her husband on Friday. After 12 hours search operation, police were able to find the body identified as Komal...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A farmer committed suicide in Chhatarpur district, allegedly due to over burdened with debt. While the family of Raghuvir Yadav, (27) alleged that he took the extreme step due to his mounting debt, the police said a family dispute led him to end his life...