- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
Based on a survey by EducationToday.co, Billabong High International (BHI) School, Santacruz, has ranked fourth in Maharashtra under the category of Top 20 International Schools.
The schools were judged in 10 parameters — academic reputation, individual attention, value for money, holistic development, leadership and management quality, sports education, infrastructure provision, innovative teaching, safety and hygiene and co-curricular activities.
Maharashtra School Merit Awards are based on jury rating, parents votes (46,000) and EduactionToday.co’s team analysis.
“We are pleased to know that our efforts of providing the best kind of education to our students are being recognized. It feels great to achieve this rank and we are honored to accept it." Lina Ashar, founder of Kangaroo Kids and BHI School, said.
The Maharashtra School Merit Awards 2017 will be held on September 9, 2017 to felicitate the school award winners, hosting around 200 schools from various categories that have been selected out of 650 survey forms received by their team
“We’re always striving for excellence and this is great news,” Kusum Kanwar, principal, BHI School, Santacruz, said.
- My Future in Schools 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mentor India initiative 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MATE classroom programme 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rise in women bankers 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Research collaboration 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- School of vocational studies launched 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MOOC course 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Inter-personal way to success 18 Oct 2017 | Avinash Bharwani
- INBREIF 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | Ranchi
There may be glaring gender disparity in the top courts, including Supreme Court and various high courts in the country, but Jharkhand is all set to get gender balance in appointment of judges in subordinate judiciary at the entry level. Of the 46 candidates recommended by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) a few days back to be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior division), earlier known as Munsif Magistrates, 22 are...