- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
Schaeffler India, announced vocational skill development training course to promising youth belonging to economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The programme called — Schaeffler Technical Enhancement Programme (STEP) will be run under the CSR umbrella HOPE. The training courses will be offered in association with Rasquinha Don Bosco Technical Institute at Chakan who are the implementation partners for the programme. The programme will empower students with technical skills with a focus on making them employable and self-reliant. Schaeffler has set up the skill training center with state-of-the-art pneumatic, hydraulic and simulation machines to offer students courses in CNC Machine programing. Till date, 26 students from the adjoining areas of Chakan have been enrolled for the six months course. Students are recommended and screened by recognised social workers from Don Bosco to ascertain the family background of the student. At a ceremony held at the Don Bosco premises in Chakan, the centre was inaugurated by senior executives from Schaeffler India, Rakesh Jinsi, Director, Scaheffler India Limited Board; Dharmesh Arora, CEO, Scaheffler India; Santanu Ghoshal, VP Human Resource, Scaheffler India and representatives from Rasquinha Don Bosco training centre.
Students will be provided certificates under National Skill Development Corporation after completion of the training course and placement assistance. The candidates will get vocational training as recommended by the Modular Employable Skills by the Ministry of Skill Development. Along with courses on CNC programming, the curriculum will also provide communication and soft skills training to support the candidates through interview preparation and process and placements.
- Admission Open 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- IN BRIEF 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 18 Apr 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- mindIT 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėLots of benefits for Indian students‚Äô 18 Apr 2018 | Shalini Saksena
- Be future ready 18 Apr 2018 | Rijish Raghavan
- Education conclave 18 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...