- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Randstad, the leading HR service provider has launched The Engineering Challenge, in cooperation with engineers of the Formula 1 Williams Racing team. This challenge is aimed at engineering professionals and consists of three laps, each running for a week. The smartest and quickest problem-solvers are in the running to win great prizes, such as tickets to a Formula 1 race and an exclusive visit to the Williams factory in Grove (UK) and a meet and greet with Williams engineers on site.
This Engineering Challenge will run simultaneously across seven countries: India, Canada, Singapore, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and the USA. To participate in the challenge, log on to www.randstadengineeringchallenge.com and sign up. Talking about the challenge, Dr Moorthy K Uppaluri, MD and CEO of Randstad India said: “In a country like India, STEM is a crucial domain that drives innovation owing to the ubiquitous technology, proliferation of affordable smartphone devices and the subsequent data explosion that’s democratising information access. Engineers make a real difference in improving people’s lives, since they have critical thinking skills to convert the wealth of data available today into quality information and are at the forefront of ground-breaking innovations. Our Engineering Challenge is the perfect opportunity for such talent to showcase their unique skills and structured thought process, getting rewarded and recognised in the process”.
- Medengage programme 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Orientation programme 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Many languages, one world contest 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Earn while you learn 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- English-Assamese lexicon 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Education conclave 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Mission XI Million 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Personal learning tool 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Admissions open 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Learning the e-way 21 Jun 2017 | Arjun Gupta
Sunday EditionView All
18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A police team, along with sniffer dogs, scanned the whole area of Bonta Park in Civil Lines on Saturday morning to get some clue about a woman murdered by her husband on Friday. After 12 hours search operation, police were able to find the body identified as Komal...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A farmer committed suicide in Chhatarpur district, allegedly due to over burdened with debt. While the family of Raghuvir Yadav, (27) alleged that he took the extreme step due to his mounting debt, the police said a family dispute led him to end his life...