Entrance test MoU
Pearson VUE has entered into an agreement with KK Modi Education Group to deliver its UG entrance exams in South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation countries, the Middle East and Africa. The Modi Education Group has decided to move from a multi-test selection process to a single exam. This will lead to greater candidate convenience, as candidates gain access to Pearson VUE’s network of highly secure local test centres.
Divyalok Sharma, senior director, client development at Pearson VUE, said: “This is a very positive step for both KK Modi Education and Pearson VUE as we will be providing not only our test centre network which means candidates can book their exams online and on demand but also test administration services.”
- In brief 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 16 May 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 16 May 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėFly high on wings of success‚Äô 16 May 2018 | SUMAN GUPTA
- Rev up for Prelims 16 May 2018 | AK Mishra
- Exchange programme 16 May 2018 | PNS
- 100 per cent placement 16 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A women’s youth camp under Go Rurban camp with the objective to connect rural and urban youth together will be held at village Sijora district Dindori. The basic idea of the camp is to build a stronger bridge in order to fill the gap between rural and urban society...