- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Cosmic Counsellor Vinayak Bhatt will be writing a weekly column on jobs and career predictions exclusively for the avenues. You can send in your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
QUERY: My name is Rahul Kashyap. I need to know what career should I opt for? I have completed 10+2 in Humanities. My date of birth is May 16, 1999 and place is Delhi.
BHATT: Your element is Earth, ruling planet is Venus, quality is fixed and your symbol is the bull. As you are a Taurean, you are stable and conservative by nature. Financial institutions or big corporations are places should be your first preferences. You can become good advertising and publicity agent, throat-specialist, actor and those connected with entertainment and amusement, tailors, gardeners, nursery owners, dealer of vehicles, cosmetics, jewellery, costly fabric, garments, fashion articles, finance, broker, company manager, accountant, farmer, horticulturist, agriculturist etc. You can also deal in milk, land, sugar, cotton and similar professions. See which careers are best suited to you.
Management-related job: Observation and follow-through for corporate higher-ups and industry giants make you favoured among the business. Respect for authority and hard work keep you signed up for projects.
Banker: You are astute within the realm of finance. Whether working as a trustee or treasurer for a solid charity or perhaps starting your own financial services in the rising micro-lending community, you can feel satisfied in knowing that helping low to moderate-income individuals succeed in the world of business assists the creation of a healthy economy.
Architect: Designing and building structures can fulfill the need for your methodical and structured mentality.
Biologist: If science interests you, perhaps one of the specialty sciences of biology could be a rewarding career choice for you.
Interior designer: Your imaginative and creative concepts can improve the quality of people’s lives.
Chef: Your Venus-inspired palate loves the best of the best, and you can beautifully create five-star meals.
Politician: You have a trustworthy demeanour and ability to be a good team player that evokes respect and support from your constituents.
Organic gardener/farmer/horticulturist: Earthy and organised, you love getting your hands into the rich soil of Mother Earth. Going green is a natural choice for you.
Musician/singer: Your inborn melodic gifts can be superior in a career of music. You show tenacity in your long hours of study and utilise the best voice coaches available.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...