Last date to apply at IP university
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has released the admission brochure of this academic session — Admission Brochure, Part 3. This brochure includes all medical programnmes like MBBS, BDS, post-graduate medical degree or diploma programmes and super speciality medical courses. The forms are available at designated branches of the Indian Bank across the country.
The last date for submission of forms for PG medical programmes is March 25, 2013. For other medical programmes it is April 9, 2013. The option of online submission of form for these programmes is also available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
- For a healthy career 29 Mar 2017 | .
- ‘Independent Judiciary is must’ 29 Mar 2017 | Sangeeta Yadav
- Windows 2017 29 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- Interface launched 29 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- Conference on emerging multimedia 29 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- Admissions Open 29 Mar 2017 | PNS
- Big data training 29 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- Science & machine learning 29 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- Skills needed to be employable 29 Mar 2017 | Dr Devi Singh
- ‘HR will have to play a critical role’ 29 Mar 2017 | Namrata Gill Tyagi
Sunday EditionView All
26 Mar 2017 | Kushan Mitra
The advent of online streaming services that can stream content directly to your television screen is making the argument for cutting the cable connection more and more convincing, believes Kushan Mitra Is it time to cut the cable? In the past year and a half, online television streaming services Hotstar Premium, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video have launched their services in India. There is also Voot from Viacom18 and Sony LIV...
STATE EDITIONSView All
29 Mar 2017 | PNS | BRAHMAPUR
In a deeply shocking case, a minor girl has alleged that she was gangraped by her four cousins as her father supported the Congress party during the recent panchayat elections in Patrapur block in Ganjam district. The victim along with her father and brother met district Superintendent of Police Asis Singh on Tuesday and lodged a complaint...