- North Korea fires 'Scud-type' ballistic missile
- Schoolgirl pushed down from building by teachers in Pakistan
- Kerala: Congress suspends four for killing ox
- Curfew-like restrictions in parts of Valley
- Erickshaw driver killing:Naidu demands action against culprits
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag found
Last date to apply at IP university
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has released the admission brochure of this academic session — Admission Brochure, Part 3. This brochure includes all medical programnmes like MBBS, BDS, post-graduate medical degree or diploma programmes and super speciality medical courses. The forms are available at designated branches of the Indian Bank across the country.
The last date for submission of forms for PG medical programmes is March 25, 2013. For other medical programmes it is April 9, 2013. The option of online submission of form for these programmes is also available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
- inbrief 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Wanted Interns 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Study centres 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 24 May 2017 | PNS
- MindIt 24 May 2017 | Kalpana Sinha
- ‘Good teachers make a difference’ 24 May 2017 | Parth Tayal
- Be well-prepared 24 May 2017 | Adarsh Khandelwal
- Industry collaboration 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Design carnival 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Official Guide for NMAT 24 May 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
28 May 2017 | Omer Farooq | Hyderabad
The love marriage of an Upper Caste girl with a lower caste boy has ended in a grisly tragedy. As the girl ended her life due to harassment of her family, police have arrested her father T Srinivas Reddy on the charges of murdering his son-in-law Amboji Naresh...
STATE EDITIONSView All
29 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Representatives of prominent industries and various industry bodies of Chhattisgarh organised a workshop on Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Sunday at Maharaja Agrasen International College (MAIC) auditorium here. The issues which were discussed in the workshop include-- Transaction provision, Supply—Concept of levy, Valuation, Point of Taxation, Registration and Invoicing, basic of GST, Input of tax credit and return etc...