- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Last date to apply at IP university
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has released the admission brochure of this academic session — Admission Brochure, Part 3. This brochure includes all medical programnmes like MBBS, BDS, post-graduate medical degree or diploma programmes and super speciality medical courses. The forms are available at designated branches of the Indian Bank across the country.
The last date for submission of forms for PG medical programmes is March 25, 2013. For other medical programmes it is April 9, 2013. The option of online submission of form for these programmes is also available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Secure IT 30 Nov 2016 | Pradipto Chakrabarty
- Windows 2017 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- Admissions open 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- MoU signed 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- India skills report 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- Progressive teacher conclave 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- Work index 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- Mélange 2016 30 Nov 2016 | PNS
- Get technical 30 Nov 2016 | Aruna Singh
- ‘Aim to build edu community 30 Nov 2016 | Anchal Sharma
06 Dec 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
Issuing an appeal to people asking them to vote for Samajwadi Party, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that if party comes to power it will provide free home and pension to all the people living below poverty line. “The Samajwadi Party include in its manifesto to provide “House of all poor” and “pension for all BPL families”...
If disagreements continue among the political parties (on Constitution), others might try to influence us. Leaders must move forward.
I'm excited because it's the first time I'm doing back-to-back films. It's not easy playing two distinct characters.
Alliance talks in some way demoralises our workers. My party's leadership has not asked me to look for a tie-up (with anybody).