Last date to apply at IP university
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has released the admission brochure of this academic session — Admission Brochure, Part 3. This brochure includes all medical programnmes like MBBS, BDS, post-graduate medical degree or diploma programmes and super speciality medical courses. The forms are available at designated branches of the Indian Bank across the country.
The last date for submission of forms for PG medical programmes is March 25, 2013. For other medical programmes it is April 9, 2013. The option of online submission of form for these programmes is also available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
- Inbrief 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 22 Nov 2017 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Study Centres 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Mindit 22 Nov 2017 | Rishabh Mehta
- I-C collaboration leaves an impact 22 Nov 2017 | Shalini Saksena
- Be an SME banker 22 Nov 2017 | Amit Goyal
- Sports for change 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- A new education worldwide 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Thursday filed a charge-sheet against 592 accused persons, including promoters of three private medical colleges from Bhopal - JN Choksey, chairman of LN Medical College, SN Vijaywargiya of People's Medical College and Ajay Goenka of Chirayu Medical College - and one from Indore - Suresh Singh Bhadoriya of Index Medical College, in the MPPEB scam. In the charge-sheet, four MPPEB officials, three persons...