- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Last date to apply at IP university
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has released the admission brochure of this academic session — Admission Brochure, Part 3. This brochure includes all medical programnmes like MBBS, BDS, post-graduate medical degree or diploma programmes and super speciality medical courses. The forms are available at designated branches of the Indian Bank across the country.
The last date for submission of forms for PG medical programmes is March 25, 2013. For other medical programmes it is April 9, 2013. The option of online submission of form for these programmes is also available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Healthy start-up 28 Sep 2016 | Vipin Pathak
- Windows 2017 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Admissions open 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- ‘Touching hearts, inspiring actions’ 28 Sep 2016 | Sangeeta Yadav
- WOO course 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Accelerator programme 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Education partnership 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Conference on criminology 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- The key to acing an interview 28 Sep 2016 | ALKA GUPTA
- handy option 28 Sep 2016 | Neha Bansal
29 Sep 2016 | PNS | Dehradun
Arriving in Dehradun on his three-day visit to the State of Uttarakhand on Tuesday, the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the renovated building of the 'Rashtrapati Ashiana’ here.The President also laid the foundation stone for the innovation technology demonstration project here which entails the proposed construction of 12 dwelling units in the President's bodyguards compound...
We are artistes and will talk about love and peace. But the Government has to take decisions on whom to allow to work here.
Children who grow up in the film industry are more stable. One who comes from outside does one film, and goes mad.
I will always be grateful I was able to call Shimon (Peres) my friend. He was a soldier for Israel, for the Jewish people, for justice, for peace.