- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
Last date to apply at IP university
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has released the admission brochure of this academic session — Admission Brochure, Part 3. This brochure includes all medical programnmes like MBBS, BDS, post-graduate medical degree or diploma programmes and super speciality medical courses. The forms are available at designated branches of the Indian Bank across the country.
The last date for submission of forms for PG medical programmes is March 25, 2013. For other medical programmes it is April 9, 2013. The option of online submission of form for these programmes is also available at the University website www.ipu.ac.in.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Windows IBSAT 2016 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Be a legal eagle 27 Jul 2016 | Sameer Rastogi
- TIPTOP 27 Jul 2016 | Mukta Gogia
- Sheroes summit 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- ICSI symposium 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Admission Open 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- New CAT centre 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- IMS PGDM induction 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Virtual education 27 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- NEET-II Decoded 27 Jul 2016 | MOHIT GOEL
29 Jul 2016 | Radhika Nagrath | Haridwar
Hundreds of people of a village under Pathri thana are perturbed as they are receiving notices from CBI in connection with the Pherupur rape case involving a minor that occurred in 2014. The teenagers, adults and even the elderly are not being spared from interrogation...
If we were to think India-Australia relations can only be done at Government levels, we will be missing major opportunities.
There is excitement for the film (Munna Bhai-3). I do my job, I don't take stress. The more stress you take the more worse you get.
America is already great. It is already strong. And I promise you, our strength, our greatness does not depend on Donald Trump.