- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight
- UNSC sanctions monitoring team to visit Pak this week
- Bawana fire: Police nabbed factory owner
LBSIM gets a new director
Prof PK Biswas has taken over as director of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi with effect from August 1, 2013. He has three decades of experience in research, teaching, training and consulting in the field of development management. He has rich exposure in development issues specifically of developing countries.
During his vast experience, he has carried out large number of development studies focusing on social, economic, legal and environmental issues. He has also worked in multi-cultural situations and with multi-disciplinary teams. He also carried out collaborative work with community based organisations, civil societies, Government and international organisations. He has been consulting for World Bank, ADB, SIDA, JICA, State Governments, Central Government etc.
His field of specialisation are livelihoods, community management, social entrepreneurship, civil society and NGO management, governance, participatory management and social sector development. Keeping in view the vision of LBSIM, Dr Biswas, intends to take the Institute to new heights and create a niche for itself in the world of management education.
- Reasons to study at University of Alberta 17 Jan 2018 | Shalini Saksena
- Be future ready 17 Jan 2018 | Dr Prashant Bhalla
- Wanted interns 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 17 Jan 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Exchange programme 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Skill the workforce 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Internship programme 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Project udaan 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- Admission Open 17 Jan 2018 | PNS
- A Lot on your platter 17 Jan 2018 | Dr TP Sethumadhavan
Sunday EditionView All
21 Jan 2018 | Agencies
67 Afghan force members freed from Taliban Kabul: Afghan security forces have freed 67 soldiers and police officials from a Taliban-run jail in Afghanistan's Helmand province, officials said on Saturday. The rescue operation was launched in Baghram district and 20 of the freed hostages were taken to neighbouring Kandahar province...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jan 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Attractive and colourful tableaux showcasing the development of the State made on different frontages and over 17 platoons reflecting their charisma are again set to steal the show on Republic Day here at Morhabadi Ground. Presenting the glimpse of modern and developing Jharkhand, this R-Day as many as 12 tableaus of different government departments will enthrall the denizens...