- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
Flame University, known for providing liberal education in India, has announced a strategic tie-up with the third largest University of Canada – York University. York’s Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies (LA&PS) is the largest liberal arts Faculty in the country. The joint association of the two universities will be focused on student exchange, joint programmes, research and curriculum development. Ten of Flame University students have already spent a semester at York University and students from York University are expected to participate in Flame University’s Discover India Programme beginning July 2018.
Dr Devi Singh, VC, Flame University, said: “We are privileged to associate with York University. The endeavour is to constantly redefine education through its integrated interdisciplinary approach in developing students to be future global leaders. It showcases our commitment to enhance the liberal arts culture at Flame University through these exchange programmes. It’s a tremendous value-added opportunity for our students.”
Apart from York University, FLAME University has strategic relationships with renowned institutes like Wellesley College, Yale University, Nuffield College – University of Oxford, Babson Collaborative, Kelley School of Business – Indiana University Bloomington, etc.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...