- Waiting for answers on corruption allegations from 'Maun sahab', Rahul to Modi
- Delhi boy 'commits' suicide a day after locals try to molest his sister
- Why did Manmohan not show courage to order surgical strikes post 26/11: Modi
- Three militants, woman killed in J&K gunfight
- Ryan murder: SC rejects plea against Pintos' bail
- Ahmedabad Police denies permission to roadshows of Rahul, BJP
- Don't drag us into your domestic politics: Pak to India
Flame University, known for providing liberal education in India, has announced a strategic tie-up with the third largest University of Canada – York University. York’s Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies (LA&PS) is the largest liberal arts Faculty in the country. The joint association of the two universities will be focused on student exchange, joint programmes, research and curriculum development. Ten of Flame University students have already spent a semester at York University and students from York University are expected to participate in Flame University’s Discover India Programme beginning July 2018.
Dr Devi Singh, VC, Flame University, said: “We are privileged to associate with York University. The endeavour is to constantly redefine education through its integrated interdisciplinary approach in developing students to be future global leaders. It showcases our commitment to enhance the liberal arts culture at Flame University through these exchange programmes. It’s a tremendous value-added opportunity for our students.”
Apart from York University, FLAME University has strategic relationships with renowned institutes like Wellesley College, Yale University, Nuffield College – University of Oxford, Babson Collaborative, Kelley School of Business – Indiana University Bloomington, etc.
- Inbrief 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 06 Dec 2017 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Study Centres 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
- Mindit 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
- flexi-workforce the new mantra 06 Dec 2017 | Vidur Gupta
- A cutting-edge option 06 Dec 2017 | VIPUL JAIN
- Amazon hired 24 students 06 Dec 2017 | pns
- Safe environment 06 Dec 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
11 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The students securing 70 per cent marks in the Class XII examination will also get the benefit of the Chief Minister's Medhavi Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojna from next year. The scheme will cover all courses offered in government colleges...