- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Be a corporate financier 25 Nov 2015 | Prof Supriya Sehgal
- Windows 2015 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- ADMISSION OPEN 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Car-Free Day celebrated 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Sharda University honoured 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Conference on water management 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Seminar on nuclear energy 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- Virtual education fair 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- SIP Prodigy Challenge 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
- For skilled manpower 25 Nov 2015 | PNS
29 Nov 2015 | Kushan Mitra
Earlier in November, the Presidents of People’s Republic of China and Republic of China shook hands in Singapore — the first meeting of the protagonists of the Chinese Civil War in 66 years. The Republic of China, or Taiwan as most people know the country, is on the verge of a new election, and is also considering where its place is in the world...
30 Nov 2015 | Staff Reporter | Kanker
The Chhattisgarh Government is in the process of setting up smart classrooms in 25 Government schools in the insurgency-infested Kanker district of Bastar region. The classes are being established to enhance learning outcomes of school children using diverse techniques...
I don't know why there is so much hype about the pitch. People sitting in other countries are talking of Indian pitches.
Smita Patil was a chameleon. She could be a part of the story without your thinking about it.
Europe cannot accept all the refugees coming from Syria. That's why we need a diplomatic, military and political solution.