- Bollywood legend Sridevi passes away at the age of 54
- India beat South Africa by 7 runs to clinch series 2-1
- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
- IN BRIEF 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 21 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Study centres 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėExplore the new study destination‚Äô 21 Feb 2018 | GURINDER BHATTI
- Be an airline chef 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- New degree goes global 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Cambridge Learner Awards 21 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
25 Feb 2018 | M Venkaiah Naidu
Today, we are conferring International Gandhi Award-2017 on two outstanding personalities, Dr MD Gupte and Dr Atul Shah, for their selfless and humanitarian services in the cause of elimination of leprosy and in alleviating the suffering of leprosy-affected patients. Leprosy has been prevalent in our country since a very long time...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Feb 2018 | PNS | Bokaro
Over 600 Government primary and middle schools do not have power supply across the Bokaro district at present. As per the government directive, all the government schools must have been electrified by the end of the financial year 2016-17, about 619 primary and middle schools yet to get electric supply across the district, reveals official data...