- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Degree or skill education? 11 Jan 2017 | Nisha Nair
- Windows 2017 11 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Reader’s delight 11 Jan 2017 | RACHITA MALHOTRA
- Cat results out 11 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Woman leadership summit 11 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 11 Jan 2017 | PNS
- ICSI convocation 11 Jan 2017 | PNS
- IMT bags GMAC membership 11 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Door to research 11 Jan 2017 | Partha Halder
- ‘Self-reliant key to success for youth’ 11 Jan 2017 | Ajay Chhangani
17 Jan 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
Samajwadi party patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav has said that he will contest against rebelling son and chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in the state assembly polls slated to begin next month. “ Unka kya hoga, hamara kya hogo ab chunav ayog hi faisla karega(What will happen to them, and what will be our fate will now be decided by the EC),” he said...
I will live for Muslims and die for them. If it comes to Muslims' interest, I will also fight against him (Akhilesh Yadav).
In a relationship when people are attracted to each other, things do happen. But it does not mean it's rape.
I think she (German Chancellor) made one very catastrophic mistake, and that was taking in illegals, wherever they come from.