- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- The BVOC path 20 Jul 2016 | ANGELA PALJOR
- Windows GATE 2017 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Start-up in college 20 Jul 2016 | Prof Arun Bhatia
- Umang in August 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Creative competition 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Designing courses 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Online skilling platform 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Tools for English language 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Admissions Open 20 Jul 2016 | Pioneer
- Look within interiors 20 Jul 2016 | Tushar Mittal
25 Jul 2016 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The Ganatantrik Adhikar Suraksha Sangathan (GASS) had recently conducted a survey on the farmers’ suicide in the State in eight districts — Cuttack, Jajpur, Khordha, Bargarh, Balangir, Nuapada, Baleswar and Kendrapada. According to the survey report released here on Sunday, small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural workers, women and children from dalit and tribal communities are the worst victims of drought...
aThe Modi Government is not concerned about the people of Kashmir as he was not present either in the Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha when the issue was discussed.
I just enjoy what I do, I don't really strive for perfection, I don't feel pressurised by the competition.
In preventive diplomacy and resolution of conflict, the UN’s role is to put people together. Hopefully, we will resolve this (Kashmir) conflict.