MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
- Inbrief 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 22 Nov 2017 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Study Centres 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Mindit 22 Nov 2017 | Rishabh Mehta
- I-C collaboration leaves an impact 22 Nov 2017 | Shalini Saksena
- Be an SME banker 22 Nov 2017 | Amit Goyal
- Sports for change 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
- A new education worldwide 22 Nov 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Nov 2017 | PNS | Ranchi
TATA Steel in association with a Hindi daily is all set to host first ever literary meet on December 1 and 2 this year. From prominent media personalities like former BBC Chief (India), Mark Tully, renowned Journalist Rajdeep Sardesai to popular faces of Hindi film fraternity, Sharmila Tagore, Kirti Kulhari (one of the lead actress of PINK) including other eminent public figures which include cricket expert, Bishen Singh Bedi...