MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
- In Brief 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Fortuner 25 Apr 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Study Centres 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Scholarships 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- MindIt 25 Apr 2018 | Team Avenues
- Be a laboratory technician 25 Apr 2018 | Shaheen Khan
- Engineer a robot 25 Apr 2018 | Ishan Gupta
- Indeed tie-up 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Music competition 25 Apr 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Apr 2018 | PNS | CUTTACK
Basing on the allegations of acquisition of assets disproportionate to the known sources of income by Banking Assistant, Mayurbhanj Central Cooperative Bank Limited, Karanjia Sirish Chandra Mohanta, a Vigilance team raid several locations and traced his assets of Rs 1,10, 25,946. His residential house located at Dhatikabeda, Karanjia, house given on rent at Prasanti Vihar, Bhubaneswar, house given on rent located at Karanjia, and office room were simultaneously searched with search...