- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
- Sharif condemns Indian aggression along LoC
- Army conducts surgical strikes on terror camps across LoC
- Pakistan rejects India's claim of "surgical strikes" across LoC.
- Modi chairs CCS meeting on LoC situation
- US Security Advisor calls Doval, condemns Uri terror attack
- Review meeting on MFN postponed
- Pakistan again violates ceasefire along LoC
MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Healthy start-up 28 Sep 2016 | Vipin Pathak
- Windows 2017 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Admissions open 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- ‘Touching hearts, inspiring actions’ 28 Sep 2016 | Sangeeta Yadav
- WOO course 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Accelerator programme 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Education partnership 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- Conference on criminology 28 Sep 2016 | PNS
- The key to acing an interview 28 Sep 2016 | ALKA GUPTA
- handy option 28 Sep 2016 | Neha Bansal
29 Sep 2016 | PNS | Dehradun
Arriving in Dehradun on his three-day visit to the State of Uttarakhand on Tuesday, the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the renovated building of the 'Rashtrapati Ashiana’ here.The President also laid the foundation stone for the innovation technology demonstration project here which entails the proposed construction of 12 dwelling units in the President's bodyguards compound...
We are artistes and will talk about love and peace. But the Government has to take decisions on whom to allow to work here.
Children who grow up in the film industry are more stable. One who comes from outside does one film, and goes mad.
I will always be grateful I was able to call Shimon (Peres) my friend. He was a soldier for Israel, for the Jewish people, for justice, for peace.