MDP programme at LBSIM
A Management Development Programme on public-private partnership was held at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’s (LBSIM) Dwarka campus. The programme was for middle and senior level executives of infrastructure companies, PSU companies in infrastructure sector like roads, highways, ports and airports sectors, power sectors, bank and financial institutions.
The programme facilitated with valuable inputs from experts like Cherian Thomas, chief executive officer, IDFC; Anand Srivastava, senior consultant, prof PremSibal and Dr VK Mehta through case studies.
- inbrief 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Wanted Interns 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Study centres 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 24 May 2017 | PNS
- MindIt 24 May 2017 | Kalpana Sinha
- ‘Good teachers make a difference’ 24 May 2017 | Parth Tayal
- Be well-prepared 24 May 2017 | Adarsh Khandelwal
- Industry collaboration 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Design carnival 24 May 2017 | PNS
- Official Guide for NMAT 24 May 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
28 May 2017 | PNS | New Delhi
The Election Commission on Saturday made it clear that EVM challenge will be conducted within the framework of the existing administrative safeguards and security protocols. The commission said that it had never made a 'promise' to hold a “no-holds-barred hackathon” when it announced the EVM hacking challenge...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 May 2017 | PNS | Jamshedpur
As the government appointed probe team reaches at crucial stage ofinvestigation, sources informed that the team is focussing on the landdeal that is suspected to be the reason behind gruesome killings. “During investigation we found that rumours on child lifting was usedan alibi to lynch the youths at both the places by vested interestgroups with some ulterior motives bent on disturbing peace of thesociety...