- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Nobel memorial quiz
Delhi is all set to host the qualifying round and the grand finale of the prestigious Sweden-India Nobel Memorial Quiz 2017, today, October 11, 2017, at Indraprastha College for women. The inter-collegiate quiz competition is a part of the Sweden-India Nobel Memorial Week, organised by the Embassy of Sweden in New Delhi along with leading Swedish companies present in India. The Quiz provides a unique opportunity for young talents to test their knowledge of the Nobel Prize, Nobel Laureates and their achievements along with answering questions on Sweden, its people and culture, Swedish innovations and inventions.
To be hosted by noted quiz master Seema Chari, the participation to the quiz is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students (in teams of three), representing a college/institution. Qualifying rounds were also held in Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai where approx 2500 students participated so far. The winners of the Delhi round will represent the city at the National finals, which will start right after the Delhi qualifying round.
The winners of the National quiz will get an all-expense paid trip to Sweden, where they will visit headquarters of the partnering companies, Swedish universities and the Nobel Museum. In addition, the Embassy is running online quizzes, which are open to everyone on Facebook www.facebook.com/swedenindia and Twitter: @SwedeninIndia.
- My Future in Schools 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mentor India initiative 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MATE classroom programme 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rise in women bankers 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Research collaboration 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- School of vocational studies launched 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MOOC course 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Inter-personal way to success 18 Oct 2017 | Avinash Bharwani
- INBREIF 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...