- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
As board exams kickstarted from March 5 and Physics being the second subject, Rajshekhar Ratrey, VP, Educational Content, Toppr.com analysed the paper and said that it was moderate in terms of the difficulty level.
“Questions on optics were difficult. Marks weightage were similar as compared to last year paper and the overall paper was moderate. According to the students, paper was more logical having reasoning questions and conceptual understanding was necessary to answer. Almost four to five questions were similar from last year’s question paper. Derivations were less as compared to last year paper. Most of the students attempt was between 45-55 Marks and basis our analysis one can easily score 55 plus out of 70 marks,” Ratrey says.
Physics paper consisted of three sections of total 70 marks that had to be answered within three hours of duration.
Talking about the third paper which was Business Studies, Ratrey said: “The weightage across all chapters was similar to last year’s paper. The questions with case studies of the 2018 paper were on the harder side compared to the 2017 paper. The chapter “entrepreneurship development” was not given any weightage in the papers of 2017 and 2018 IV. According to our analysis, 55 plus out of 80 is easily achievable. Overall, the level of the paper was medium. Some students found the case studies confusing. The paper was not lengthy and could be completed by the students in the allotted time. The students had mixed reviews on the difficulty level of the paper.”
- Inbrief 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Leader of the Opposition in the state assembly Ajay Singh said that the claims of women well-wisher Chief Minister Shivraj Singh are deceiving as miscreants with minor offences are arrested with immediate effect, but in the matter related to a minister's son, Chouhan says enquiry would be conducted He further alleged that prime facie, minister's son was responsible for Preeti Raghuvanshi’s suicide. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today instructed police officials to...