Quiz on Kalam
Extramarks Education, the leader in K-12 digital learning solutions, announced the launch of a quiz-based reality show titled Finding Kalam on the 84th birth anniversary of late former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. The show will be featured on news channel.
The competition to be conducted across school children will choose a winner who reflects the persona and traits of the 11th President of India. The competition offers a great opportunity to students from Class VI to XII to hone their skills, potential and showcase their brilliance on a national stage and a chance to win lucrative cash prizes.
The competition will assess contestants on class and curriculum specific questions.
The competition will be conducted at four different levels and evaluate academic proficiency, extra-curricular talent, general knowledge and other skills. The initial two levels of the competition will assess students based on couple of online tests wherein the summation of scores will be the qualification criteria for further levels.
The final levels will be on-stage and aired on TV through a leading news channel. These will be selection and elimination rounds where the participants will face challenges in the form of tasks and real-time activities.
Interested students can register at http://www.extramarks.com/findingkalam/studentregister for participating in the competition.
- My Future in Schools 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mentor India initiative 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MATE classroom programme 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rise in women bankers 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Research collaboration 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- School of vocational studies launched 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MOOC course 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Inter-personal way to success 18 Oct 2017 | Avinash Bharwani
- INBREIF 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
It would be a direct fight between the Congress and the BJP in the Chitrakoot Assembly (Satna district) by-election scheduled for November 9. The counting would take place on November 12...