- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Quiz on Kalam
Extramarks Education, the leader in K-12 digital learning solutions, announced the launch of a quiz-based reality show titled Finding Kalam on the 84th birth anniversary of late former President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. The show will be featured on news channel.
The competition to be conducted across school children will choose a winner who reflects the persona and traits of the 11th President of India. The competition offers a great opportunity to students from Class VI to XII to hone their skills, potential and showcase their brilliance on a national stage and a chance to win lucrative cash prizes.
The competition will assess contestants on class and curriculum specific questions.
The competition will be conducted at four different levels and evaluate academic proficiency, extra-curricular talent, general knowledge and other skills. The initial two levels of the competition will assess students based on couple of online tests wherein the summation of scores will be the qualification criteria for further levels.
The final levels will be on-stage and aired on TV through a leading news channel. These will be selection and elimination rounds where the participants will face challenges in the form of tasks and real-time activities.
Interested students can register at http://www.extramarks.com/findingkalam/studentregister for participating in the competition.
- Inbrief 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
Kerala’s Catholic Church has declared war on the CPI(M)-led LDF Government over its new liquor policy by which liquor outlets including bars could be opened in almost all panchayats in the State. The new policy also paves way for the reopening of almost all the bars that were closed down in 2014 as part of the then Government’s policy envisaging implementation of Prohibition in ten years’ time through phases...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...