- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
The Study Vault Education Pvt Ltd, an institute that trains students to excel in competitive entrance examinations through School integrated Programme (SIP), has announced the launch of Scholarship-cum- Entrance- Aptitude- Test (SEAT). The purpose of SEAT is to test the aptitude, potential and scholastic abilities of a student aspiring for good academics, competitive examinations for entrance to Engineering and Medical colleges in India and abroad.
Benefits: Students will be able to gaze their current status of inherent aptitude, potential and scholastic abilities, and deserving students can get scholarship between 10-100 per cent in various courses of Study Vault. Students also get a strong foundation for preparation of CBSE Board Exams and other competitive exams such as JEE (Main & Advance), NEET, AIIMS and national level recognized Olympiads like NSTSE, KVPY, NTSE.
Eligibility: Students of Class VII to XII can appear for the SEAT test.
How to apply: Mode of application is both online and offline. For online, visit www.studyvault.in and for offline visit Study Vault Centre at DPS Indirapuram, UP.
- Inbrief 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 14 Mar 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Mindit 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- how to Clear NEET at first attempt 14 Mar 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Small can be big 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Revamp social work education 14 Mar 2018 | Dr Bishnu Mohan Dash
- Learnathon championship 14 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Police investigation in the case of a security guard of district cooperative bank in Champawat shot dead two of his colleagues following an altercation on March 16 revealed that the guard Dinesh Bora contracted through a local security agency was not properly trained. Bora had reportedly shot dead the bank cashier Lalit Bisht and peon Rajesh Verma at the bank in Khetikhan...