- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
The Study Vault Education Pvt Ltd, an institute that trains students to excel in competitive entrance examinations through School integrated Programme (SIP), has announced the launch of Scholarship-cum- Entrance- Aptitude- Test (SEAT). The purpose of SEAT is to test the aptitude, potential and scholastic abilities of a student aspiring for good academics, competitive examinations for entrance to Engineering and Medical colleges in India and abroad.
Benefits: Students will be able to gaze their current status of inherent aptitude, potential and scholastic abilities, and deserving students can get scholarship between 10-100 per cent in various courses of Study Vault. Students also get a strong foundation for preparation of CBSE Board Exams and other competitive exams such as JEE (Main & Advance), NEET, AIIMS and national level recognized Olympiads like NSTSE, KVPY, NTSE.
Eligibility: Students of Class VII to XII can appear for the SEAT test.
How to apply: Mode of application is both online and offline. For online, visit www.studyvault.in and for offline visit Study Vault Centre at DPS Indirapuram, UP.
- My Future in Schools 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mentor India initiative 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MATE classroom programme 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Rise in women bankers 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Research collaboration 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- School of vocational studies launched 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- MOOC course 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Inter-personal way to success 18 Oct 2017 | Avinash Bharwani
- INBREIF 18 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...