- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Self-learning models are bridging the gap’
Sameer Buti says that traditional classroom teaching is giving way to an eduprenuerial platform making India one of the biggest education markets in the world
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Essay contest 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- Courses in trend 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- Windows 2017 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- STUDY IN FRANCE 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- TIPTOP: Develop a start-up culture 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- Start-up Culture & Entrepreneurship 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- Admissions Open 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- Nguru MathPlus launched 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- FIITJEE on digital drive 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
- Emerging leaders’ course 22 Feb 2017 | Pioneer
27 Feb 2017 | SRIKANTA K TRIPATHY | Bhubaneswar
The Block Grant teachers have threatened to take to streets once again in March and are planning to intensify their agitation by various means, including boycott of evaluation of answer scripts. The Block Grant teachers in the high schools had boycotted the PRI election over the Government’s apathy towards their demand for suitable salary...
She (Mayawati) can enter into an understanding with the BJP anytime. Actually she is helping the BJP. One must be careful.
Look at the vast range of roles portrayed by Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep or Halley Berry. Their works are my inspiration.
You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what happened in Sweden. They took in large numbers (immigrants).