- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
‘Self-learning models are bridging the gap’
Sameer Buti says that traditional classroom teaching is giving way to an eduprenuerial platform making India one of the biggest education markets in the world
MORE Avenues NEWS
- Brick meets click 18 Jan 2017 | Venguswamy Ramaswamy
- Windows 2017 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Admissions open 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- UPSC on Gradeup app 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Make the future 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Book launch 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- ICAI Wizard 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Awareness programme 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- New course 18 Jan 2017 | PNS
- Future of learning 18 Jan 2017 | Pratik Marwah
21 Jan 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
The Left Front has drawn up a mega campaign strategy for UP Assembly elections and roped in around 70 national leasders from Left parties’ to be star campaigners. The list includes: Sitaram Yechury, Tripura CM Manik Sarkar, Brinda Karat, Mohammad Salim, Sudhakar Reddy, D Raja, Deepankar Bhattarchajee and several others...
I want to personally thank Obama (and Michelle) for changing my life. His courage and compassion created equality for everyone.
My father has care and concern for others. You can’t control the world; you can only control your reaction.
Virat (Kohli) has showed a lot of trust in me and it was very important for me that people in the dressing room trust me.