Recently, Exam Warriors, a book authored by Prime Minister Narendra Modi hit the shelves. The book aims to help students cope with the upcoming exam stress. With Class X and XII exams around the corner, students across the country must be battling with exam-related stress and experiencing an emotional roller coaster ride. With less than a month left for the board exams, students need to kick start their revisions and make the most of the time ahead.
Tip: Apply smart revision methods before the exam and stick to achievable targets. Here are a few pointers you can incorporate in your revision strategy:
- Solve previous years’ question papers: Once you’re done revising the entire syllabus, pick up previous years’ question papers and solve them within the stipulated time limit.
- Utilise your time to the hilt for revision: With the board exams approaching closer, now is the time for you to pick up that notebook where you have jotted down all the important points. Take up important topics or the ones that you’re weak at. Go through them thoroughly and ensure that you don’t miss out on any relevant topic.
- Address all your doubts: Do not leave any doubt of any subject unattended. Seek help from your teachers to clarify all the queries well before the exam.
- Brush up on all concepts and formulas: Ensure that you thoroughly go through all theorems, formulas and other concepts,that are important for the exam. Jot down all the notes and points in a separate book to save time and make your revision sessions easier.
- Make a realistic timetable: Instead of staying awake the whole night or studying without taking a break, make a realistic timetable that includes your meal time, mid-breaks and other extracurricular activities. Plan your time as per the level of preparation required for each paper.
- Relaxation is the key: Do not over burden yourself with a lot of preparatory materials and question papers. Practice meditation and sleep well. Only a relaxed mind and body will help you prepare better for your exam.
- In brief 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Fortuner 23 May 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted Interns 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Study Centres 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Scholarships 23 May 2018 | Pioneer
- JEE Advanced Analysis 2018 23 May 2018 | Ramesh Batlish
- MindIt 23 May 2018 | Pallavi Prakash
- Machine learning is the new buzz 23 May 2018 | Rachit Jain
- Pearl portfolio 2018 23 May 2018 | Pioneer Avenues
- New course on offer 23 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | Ranchi
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Jharkhand visit on Friday sits with the Deputy Commissioners and officials of the 19 aspirational districts it would boost hope of speedy development of the areas that have been in the red zone. It is learnt that all the DCs concerned have been told to be ready with crisp presentations highlighting not only the good works done in their areas identified but also...