- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Tie-up with Chile Varsity
Tula’s Institute recently announced its global tie-up with Chile University, in an endeavour to encourage trans-national education.
The aim of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Chile University to enable students expand their knowledge horizon and get world-class exposure through this exchange programme. The aim of this tie-up is also to enable students participate in International Research Programs and create a better cross-cultural learning among the students from both the countries.
This newly signed MoU is believed to be one of its first kinds of initiatives between both the countries and will create better opportunities and learning values among the students, faculty members of India and Chile .
Announcing the tie-up, Silky Jain, Executive Director of Tula’s Institute said: “This development is indeed a proud moment for all of us at Tula’s. We are optimistic that this new staged development will play a vital role in enhancing the educational skills among students of both the countries. We have always believed that learning strengthened with exposure leads to a better personality development of the students”.
On this day, Anita Nayar, Chile Ambassador for India also expressed her excitement saying, “The current education ecosystem surely needs players like Tula’s who are willing to undertake the student exchange programmes with so much dedication. Chile and India has a lot in common but are separated because of barriers like knowledge, geography etc and we surely need initiatives like this to bring the two worlds together as countries and as people”.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Be the next CEO programme 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...