- Taj Mahal important, doesn't matter who built it: Adityanath
- Time for Ayurveda-led 'health revolution', says Modi
- Search on for missing Indian crew aboard capsized cargo ship: MEA
- RSS leader Ravinder Gosai shot dead in Punjab
- Bomb kills journalist who exposed Malta's ties to tax havens
- Panama Papers scribe killed in Malta car bomb
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
Tips for D-day
There are a few points to be kept in mind while getting ready for JEE (Main) exam day.
Think positively and don’t discuss about your preparation as this may indirectly make you nervous even if you are well prepared. Don’t talk anything about JEE (Main) with others.
One day before the exam, do not study anything new.
Stay calm, confident and trust yourself.
Brush up important formulae in all three subjects.
Say to yourself — “I am excited about JEE Main and I can crack it easily”.
Relax yourself or indulge in meditation a day before the actual exam in order to give your best on the exam day.
Don’t ask your friend how much they have studied. It will create unnecessary pressure.
Have a sound sleep for at least six to seven hours.
Prepare yourself to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam starts.
Ensure to carry your JEE Main 2017 hall ticket and stationery as mentioned on the admit card Avoid borrowing anything inside the examination hall.
Finally, it is the relative performance that will matter on the exam day. So, put in your best performance and you will ace JEE Main 2017.
Advise: Always attempt theoretical/fact based questions first and then questions which require calculation. It’s human nature that if you attempt a few confident questions in the beginning then you feel loaded with positive energy which increases your efficiency and speed for the rest of the paper. It is advisable to avoid lengthy numerical questions in the first 10 or 15 minutes of the exam.
- Inbrief 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Wanted interns 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Studycentre 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Scholarship 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Mindit 11 Oct 2017 | Ramesh Batlish
- ‚ÄėAn office nearby is loaded with benefits‚Äô 11 Oct 2017 | Ashish Agrawal
- Money matters 11 Oct 2017 | Sudarshan Motwani
- Culinary competition 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
- Teaching olympiad 11 Oct 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Around 23 lakh farmers have got registered so far in Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana launched today in Madhya Pradesh. The registration process was started from September 1...