- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Tips for D-day
There are a few points to be kept in mind while getting ready for JEE (Main) exam day.
Think positively and don’t discuss about your preparation as this may indirectly make you nervous even if you are well prepared. Don’t talk anything about JEE (Main) with others.
One day before the exam, do not study anything new.
Stay calm, confident and trust yourself.
Brush up important formulae in all three subjects.
Say to yourself — “I am excited about JEE Main and I can crack it easily”.
Relax yourself or indulge in meditation a day before the actual exam in order to give your best on the exam day.
Don’t ask your friend how much they have studied. It will create unnecessary pressure.
Have a sound sleep for at least six to seven hours.
Prepare yourself to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam starts.
Ensure to carry your JEE Main 2017 hall ticket and stationery as mentioned on the admit card Avoid borrowing anything inside the examination hall.
Finally, it is the relative performance that will matter on the exam day. So, put in your best performance and you will ace JEE Main 2017.
Advise: Always attempt theoretical/fact based questions first and then questions which require calculation. It’s human nature that if you attempt a few confident questions in the beginning then you feel loaded with positive energy which increases your efficiency and speed for the rest of the paper. It is advisable to avoid lengthy numerical questions in the first 10 or 15 minutes of the exam.
- Medengage programme 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Orientation programme 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Many languages, one world contest 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Earn while you learn 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- English-Assamese lexicon 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Education conclave 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Mission XI Million 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Personal learning tool 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Admissions open 21 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Learning the e-way 21 Jun 2017 | Arjun Gupta
Sunday EditionView All
18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A police team, along with sniffer dogs, scanned the whole area of Bonta Park in Civil Lines on Saturday morning to get some clue about a woman murdered by her husband on Friday. After 12 hours search operation, police were able to find the body identified as Komal...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A farmer committed suicide in Chhatarpur district, allegedly due to over burdened with debt. While the family of Raghuvir Yadav, (27) alleged that he took the extreme step due to his mounting debt, the police said a family dispute led him to end his life...