- S Africa widens hunt for Zuma allies to India, China
- India best placed to leverage technology: PM
- DMK to convene 'all-party' meet on Cauvery issue
- Pak charges Rs 2.86L as route navigation charges on PM flights
- Mentally challenged person shot dead near J&K Air Force station
- FIR against Rotomac promoter for Rs 800 cr bank fraud: CBI
- PNB fraud fallout: CBI seals Brady House Branch in Mumbai
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) invites applications for NMAT. Aspirants can appear three times for NMAT by GMAC in a year’s testing period and can reschedule their exam by visiting the official website of the exam over 75 days testing period.
NMAT has been made available in Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to boost diversity in classrooms. In order to ensure increased access and ease of students, 20 new test centers have been launched in India.
The NMAT by GMAC exam is accepted by the following institutes: SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies; Xavier School of Human Resource Management, Bhubaneswar; Xavier School of Rural Management, Bhubaneswar; Xavier School of Sustainability, Bhubaneswar; Xavier Faculty of management (Urban Management & Governance), Bhubaneswar; MISB Bocconi, ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad & other locations; Shiv Nadar University, Alliance University, VIT University, Amity University, Thapar School of Management, Woxsen School of Business Management, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, SRM University, BML Munjal University and Mody University.
The students will have to appear for three sections – Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. All the sections are individually timed with total time of 120 minutes. Candidates can write the exam from 55 conveniently located test centres in 35 cities in India. The exam allows a candidate to choose the order in which he/she would like to respond to each of the sections on the test and self schedule the test date, time and location based on the availability of seats at each test centre.
HOW TO APPLY
This year, the registration process has been made more candidate-friendly with new features like ‘multiple login methods’ and ‘additional payment options’. Aspirants can register through www.nmat.org.in to undertake the test.
The last date to apply is October 14, 2017.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Feb 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | Bokaro
A police team of Bokaro Thermal police station headed by inspector cum officer-in charge Parmeshwar Leyangi on Sunday morning conducted raids at Ganjutola in Armo forest area here and seized approx 2.5 tonnes of illegal coal along with their 4 motorcycles and 5 cycles,said Bokaro SP Kartik S...