- PNB closed all options to recover dues by going public: Modi
- Fitch places PNB on 'Rating Watch Negative' with downgrade possibility
- PNB fraud: SC to hear PIL seeking SIT probe on Friday
- SC to hear actress Priya's plea seeking quashing of FIR
- India test fires medium range nuclear capable Agni-II missile
- Pak drug smuggler killed; 10 kg narcotics, arms seized along IB: BSF
The Team India gears up to participate at the biggest exhibition —WorldSkills Competition which will be organised in Abu Dhabi from October 14 to 19, 2017. Around 1,200 competitors from 70-plus countries will compete across 50 skills. WorldSkills India has selected a team of 28 competitors who will compete in 26 skills ranging from car painting, brick laying, hair styling, beauty therapy, proto-type modeling, auto body repair, mobile robotics, welding etc.
The National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) had identified all the competitors through a series of competitions organised at regional and national levels over the past two years. Post which all the candidates have undergone extensive training with industry partners, which has helped them improve their skills before the competition. NSDC organised a three-day training and team building workshop recently that aimed at equipping the candidates with softer skill such as time management, coping with pressure and other pre-event preparation required to participate at the competition. The workshop was conducted by renowned soft skills training organisation, Tata Strive. Leading sports personalities like Sachin Tendulkar, Deepa Malik, Devendra Jhajharia and Rehan Poncha interacted with the contestants to share their experiences and gave valuable input on coping with the pressure.
- Inbrief 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Fortuner/Vinayak Bhatt 14 Feb 2018 | Vinayak Bhatt
- Wanted interns 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Study Centres 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Scholarship 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- How to study 14 Feb 2018 | Divya Gokulnath
- ‚ÄėAdd value to your experience‚Äô 14 Feb 2018 | Sarvesh Agrawal
- The plan 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
- Last-minute Board prep 14 Feb 2018 | Rajshekhar Ratrey
- Tie-up with Chile Varsity 14 Feb 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) leader Hardik Patel on Monday said that the fight in Madhya Pradesh is not between BJP and Congress but the ruling party against the citizens. Before participating in the Samajik Chetna rally, talking to media persons here on Monday, Patel said, “Chief Minister in Madhya Pradesh is called Mama (uncle) but we don’t want a Shakuni Mama...