- PM hails soldiers who participated in 1971 Indo-Pak war
- Politics being used to crush people; Congress will defeat politics of hate: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul will lead the party with courage, dedication: Sonia
- Body of JeM terrorist found from Pulwama dist in JK: Police
- Mizoram becomes third power-surplus state in NE: PM Modi
- Coalscam: Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secy get 3 yr jail
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
BUSINESS & FINANCE
Air One launches chartered planes aggregator service
Aviation group Air One today launched a venture wherein entities can book chartered plane services, which will be available from 38 cities worldwide.
EZee Charters Pvt Ltd, part of the diversified aviation group, will be offering the services as it seeks to match demand with available capacity, according to a senior company official.
Customers will have access to a diversified "fleet of more than 500 aircraft, from 5 to 300 seater planes, spread across 38 cities globally," Air One Group Chairman Alok Sharma said here.
Apart from the national capital, other cities include New York, London, Dubai and Singapore.
According to Sharma, the company has tie-ups with more than 200 operators, including around 100 in India alone. Operators include those owning as well as maintaining planes, he added.
Sharma is also the promoter of EZee Charters, which would be operating under the brand 'EZ Charters'. The company will offer packages at an introductory price of Rs 1.25 lakh which will be for a one-hour journey in a chartered flight.
Air One is a diversified aviation group with interests in aircraft charters, aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul and ground handling, among other areas.
- ED attaches nearly Rs 245 cr assets of Balasore Alloys 16 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Creating facilities to double farmers income: Jaitley 16 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Republicans release final tax bill ahead of key vote 16 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Global investors' summit: Assam expects investments from Asean nations 15 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Salutary benefits from demonetisation in India: IMF 15 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Exit poll results give Sensex a 358-point lift 15 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Food prices accelerate November WPI inflation 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Microsoft India to enable partners to work closely with govt customers 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
- 35% of businesses registered in GST pay no tax: Jaitley 14 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Equity indices extend losses ahead of US Fed policy outcome 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Dec 2017 | Gautam Mukherjee
Sudeep Chakravarti’s new book deals with the evolution of this intriguing community, factoring in everything from finances and food, to customs and interests, writes GAUTAM MUKHERJEE The last line in this book — “But why should anyone fight over beauty?” — makes fair, if poignant comment, on all that is Bengali. It is by no means the whole story, any more than the snippet of lyric at the very end...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Dec 2017 | PNS | Chandigarh
Eyeing 2019 Assembly and Parliamentary polls, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Friday asked the senior bureaucrats to rise above considerations of caste and religion and assist the Government in framing such policies which met the aspirations of the people. The Chief Minster while speaking at the inaugural session of the three-day chintan shivir for Cabinet Ministers, IAS, IPS and IFS at Timber Trail Heights, in Parwanoo asked them to finalise...