- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
BUSINESS & FINANCE
Air One launches chartered planes aggregator service
Aviation group Air One today launched a venture wherein entities can book chartered plane services, which will be available from 38 cities worldwide.
EZee Charters Pvt Ltd, part of the diversified aviation group, will be offering the services as it seeks to match demand with available capacity, according to a senior company official.
Customers will have access to a diversified "fleet of more than 500 aircraft, from 5 to 300 seater planes, spread across 38 cities globally," Air One Group Chairman Alok Sharma said here.
Apart from the national capital, other cities include New York, London, Dubai and Singapore.
According to Sharma, the company has tie-ups with more than 200 operators, including around 100 in India alone. Operators include those owning as well as maintaining planes, he added.
Sharma is also the promoter of EZee Charters, which would be operating under the brand 'EZ Charters'. The company will offer packages at an introductory price of Rs 1.25 lakh which will be for a one-hour journey in a chartered flight.
Air One is a diversified aviation group with interests in aircraft charters, aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul and ground handling, among other areas.
- SAARC nations' business leaders discuss regional economic integration in Nepal 18 Mar 2018 | Shirish B Pradhan
- Demonetization was a greatest lie, only Congress can end crisis: Chidambaram 18 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Snapchat CEO's net worth tanks $150 mn after Rihanna's rant 18 Mar 2018 | IANS
- RBI likely to remain on extended pause: Report 18 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Punjab govt releases Rs 690.96 cr for welfare schemes 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- 'South Asian nations can piggyback on India's high growth rate' 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- PNB to honour 'all bonafide LoUs' 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Sensex slips 130 pts on weak global cues, Nifty tests 10,300 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Indian GST system among most complex globally: World Bank 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- No extension for selling pre-GST stock with revised MRP: Paswan 15 Mar 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...