- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
BUSINESS & FINANCE
DMRC pitches for Lucknow Metro work
MORE BUSINESS & FINANCE NEWS
- Passsenger dies aboard IndiGo Mumbai-Chennai flight 29 May 2016 | IANS
- Nepal unveils $10 billion budget 29 May 2016 | IANS
- Coal India net profit up marginally in Q4 29 May 2016 | IANS
- DLF targets up to Rs 3,500 cr in new sales booking in FY17 29 May 2016 | PTI
- Unfortunate that I could not meet Sahara members: Subrata Roy 29 May 2016 | IANS
- India's forex reserves at $360 bn 28 May 2016 | IANS
- Oil faces struggle to keep above USD 50, as OPEC looms 28 May 2016 | AFP
- Facebook to track non-users around the internet 28 May 2016 | IANS
- Sensex gains 148 pts as new F&O series gets off to a start 27 May 2016 | PTI
- India, China should appropriately address differences: Xi 27 May 2016 | PTI
30 May 2016 | PNS | Dehradun
At least one person was reportedly swept away in a flash flood while at least three persons were reported missing with hundreds of families being affected following heavy rain in various parts of the State on Saturday. The sudden heavy rain is reported to have caused flash flood and landslides causing damages in Ghansali in Tehri district and in Chinyalisaud Tehsil of Uttarkashi district...
I wish that all the rivers in India be developed like Sabarmati river. Modi has paid true tributes to Gandhiji through this project.
I really believe Mohenjo Daro is going to be one of my best films. I hope and pray the audience also agrees with it.
Salim saab (Salim Khan) and Javed saab (Javed Akhtar), in many ways, are the initiators in recognising the worth of writers.